[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Delivery Driver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 039-pizza-delivery.png (86KB, 592x436px) Image search: [Google]
039-pizza-delivery.png
86KB, 592x436px
I was out delivering pizza around 4:30 in the afternoon. This address has given me trouble before. So once I accepted the delivery, I went on my way.

I drive around the "area" where my GPS tells me the address is located. I find the mailbox and walk up to the door. I knock "Popa John's" No answer. I walk back to my car, parked on the street. I call the customer, the phone goes straight to voicemail after one ring. I leave her a message "Hello, this is Jacob from Popa John's in {censored due to privacy reasons} I'm trying to find your address. Call me back at {censored} Thanks!" As soon as I get done off the phone, to guys show up in a late model Honda accord and tell me the people at the place I parked at, there cousins, aren't there. I respond. "Thanks guys, I got it taken care of." The passenger responds "Were just trying to help you." I respond. "I don't need help, thanks. He says "Were just trying to help you, they aren't there." I respond. "I got it taken care of, now GO!" as I point towards the road. The passenger then mumbles under his breath and calls me a expletive. I'm standing by the driver's side door of my car now and as he drives by he pulls out a handgun and waves it at me from the passenger window. I then put my hands up and freeze as he parks the car behind mine and walks up to my face and yells at me to get my stuff. I drive off.

As I'm driving, the customer responds to the message I tell her someone has pulled a gun on me. She then proceeds to call the store.

I park the car at a fire station and proceed to panic attack.

I'm not sure how I could've handled this differently. I'm in a mild panic now. Not sure what to do.

Thanks,

Anonymous
>>
Call the cops and get that cunt put in jail.. Brandishing a weapon
>>
>>18468950
Well you could have handled it differently by not being a dick because those kinds of people see it as a challenge to their street cred so they escalate the situation.
>>
>>18468950
why arent you carrying a gun of your own, anon?
>>
OP Here. I don't carry a handgun for several reasons

< Don't put myself into situations where they are needed
< Cost

I ended up reporting to the Sheriff's Dept. Filed a report.

Yes I couldve been nicer but it's not normal to have random people approach me while making a drop.

I DID call her. She didn't answer
>>
>>18470139
did you make sure to tell them the color and model of the car as well as the relation of the customer to them?
>>
OP Here. It was never determined. I was able to describe the car
>>
People are batshit crazy.
>>
What was the point of being rude to them? Obviously they're crazy people and are more in the wrong than you are, but couldn't you have just said something like "I got an order for a pizza at this address, I'm just waiting a few minutes then I'll head back" or something to that effect?
>>
I thought "No thanks, I got it handled" was sufficient. I said "No" on at least two other occasions. Yeah I was being a dick, these people wouldn't leave me alone
>>
The correct procedure is to call the customer if you have any problems.

I did exactly that.
It doesn't help that she didn't answer the phone.
>>
Sounds like they were tryna help out a bit but you were a bitch to them. Granted they had no right to pull their piece out on you.

It's all about attitude and respect. Treat others kindly get kind of teens back to you. I know that you must of been in a rough part of town or something in that it's always good to look hard. But kindness is niceness. They were tryna help you out and you escalated this to Leeshan by yelling at the knuckleheads.

Again it could have been avoided but what is done is done. My advice: avoid that area.
>>
Talk to you manager get them blacklisted we have many people who try and use us or are just aggressive we just don't deliver to them anymore if they want pizza they can get it themselves
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.