[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too ugly to be hired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: What-Causes-Depression.jpg (280KB, 4288x2144px) Image search: [Google]
What-Causes-Depression.jpg
280KB, 4288x2144px
No one will hire me because of how ugly I am. I answer the questions just fine, but my face looks wierd when I'm talking because of the way my mouth and eyes are shaped, always makes me looks angry.
No guy has ever approached me. Seriously considering offing myself.
It's catch 22 because I need plastic surgery to get a job but I need a job to get plastic surgery.
What do?
>>
Try getting a loan
>>
>>18468712
How do I do that?
>>
What all jobs have refused to hire you because of looks?.

List ALL, not just one. There's a point to this question.
>>
doubtful.

it's probably because your lack of personality/experience.

try for a job that requires very little. like being a janitor or school cafeteria worker.
>>
You KNOW the fucking drill.

Post pic so that the white knights can tell you that it's not actually that bad.

Although, to be fair, it probably isn't.
>>
>>18468720
Just simple jobs like cashier, retail, barista.
>>
>>18468724
Not sure if that's a good idea
>>
>>18468729

How sure are you that it's not because of your experience? something else?.

What experience do you have?. How old are you?. Where you live? small town? big city?.
>>
>>18468733
I've explained that I had volunteer experience even though that wasn't a requirement. I live in a suburb and I'm 19. Just dropped out of college because of depression affecting my grades so I thought I would use the time to get a simple job for now.
>>
>>18468736
>>18468729
hate to tell yah, but those require social skills that you may be lacking
>>
>>18468736

When you say retail? what stores you talking about?. I've seen Wal-mart hire ugly people. Target and mall stores not so much.
>>
>>18468755
Just got rejected from Target actually. Bath and body works, movie theater, diary queen, convert venue, Dunkin donuts.
I was considering Walmart. Where else do they hire ugly people?
>>
File: FrowOat-1.jpg (38KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
FrowOat-1.jpg
38KB, 300x360px
>>18468776
Fuck man just post a picture of yourself
>>
>>18468776

>Where else do they hire ugly people?

fast food restaurants, but if you're here and sincere in asking for help you're probably deserve better.

Fast food is for ugly AND retarded people. I'd say try Wal-mart. Food Depot is likely to accept you also. Publix is maybe. They're kind of high glass as far as grocey stores go.
>>
Have you tried apply for warehouse, or manufacturing work? What about call centers? Gas stations are another good choice. You really just need to keep applying.
>>
I've never actually seen a thread like this where the person posted their picture and was ugly like they thought they were. You may have been rejected due to being self-conscious and seeming unconfident. It's more likely that there were a lot of applicants and only one position to fill. It's a numbers game when applying for jobs. It could take hundreds of applications.

If you want a friendlier face, smile. Plucking your eyebrows to not have as severe of an arch can also help. There was a study that dressing professionally/cleanly boosts your chances in the workplace the same percentage no matter if you're ugly or attractive.
>>
Even without pics I guarantee it's nowhere near as bad as you think it is. It's probably a small issue that you blow out of proportion because you're insecure and have low self esteem
>>
>>18468729
Ok, I'm going to be brutally honest. First of all being pretty is a big advantage in almost every situation involving other human beings. Good looking people will have a higher change to get hired, will get higher grades, more raises and so on. It sucks if you're ugly, but that's just the way life is. It's one thing you'll have to accept, as hard as it is.

Secondly, you might just be insecure. From that description it's hard to say whether you're actually disgusting to look at, or just really self-conscious about some flaws. This happens a lot, I had someone confessed to me they feel absolutely disgusting in terms of looks and unlovable when they're average looking. Insecurity is one hell of a drug.

Thirdly, if you really are very ugly those are the last jobs you want to apply to. See, even though people would rather hire a pretty person over an ugly person, if the ugly one has better experience/drive/knowledge/personality/etc they will take the ugly one. EXCEPT when it's a job that involves constant interaction with clients. Even more so when your business depends on how much the client likes you, to some extent (like waiters and baristas and stuff). If you're as ugly as you think you should be applying to jobs that involve as little direct interaction with clients as possible.
>>
File: jebkawaii.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
jebkawaii.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
are you fat
>>
>>18468888
No just a little chubby
>>
>>18468900
post pic of your face, nothing to lose right?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.