[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Took my sexual deviancy to the next level

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6667.jpg (47KB, 575x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6667.jpg
47KB, 575x434px
A girl I'm seeing told me she was raped before. She is very sexual and dirty, and I always suspected something was up with her past why she'd be such a cumslut with me and now I know why.

But I don't know, something happened. Normally I hear of guys with girlfriends who were raped in the past and how they didn't know what to do, tried to be emotionally supportive of their women, normal shit from the goodness of their hearts.

I saw this as a green light to go 200% with having even rougher more degenerate sex. I figured "she's fucked up in the head, she'd like this". We started using more toys, nipple clinches and whips and shit. Rough choking. called her a dirty little slut whose only good for being doused in semen. She gets off at being humiliated apparently.

Spit in her mouth, smeared my cum on her face and she licked it off my finger.

She has reacted extremely positively to my hatefucking and I feel extremely conflicted. We're both 100% sober when we do this stuff, she's very enthusiastic with her consent and has been texting me dirty shit almost 24/7, but I feel conflicted because I think she's like this because of her past sexual trauma and I'm using that knowledge to go full speed ahead with my cock.

Am i enabling self destructive behavior? Should I recommend she see a therapist? Do I walk away? Do I keep banging her cause YOLO?

Fuck, do I need therapy?
>>
As long as everything is consensual and nobody is being emotionally or physically* harmed, what's wrong with indulging her fetish?

It could even be her way of "taking control" of what happened to her and turning it into something positive: actual pleasure with someone she cares about

*beyond what's reasonable. Obviously you don't want to actually injure her
>>
>>18468672
that's nod normal and objectively evil and your gf should rape you tbqh
but I'm not one to throw a stone since I indulge in fapping to extremely deviant masochistic femdom shit myself.
>>
>>18468680
Explain to me how it's evil to pleasure someone in a way that they WANT and ENJOY being pleasured.
>>
>>18468683
It's evil from an outside point of view. Feelings don't mean shit in this case: it's clearly against nature, just like the femdom shit I fap to.
>>
>>18468695
>it's clearly against nature

Actually, when you really think about it, **nothing** is more natural and a part of human history for thousands of years than rape.
>>
>>18468695
>it's against nature

Ah okay. You're one of those puritanical sexually stunted fucktards. Carry on then.
>>
>>18468659
Actually consensual rough sex can be very helpful for some women who were victims of sexual trauma. If she's into it, and giving you enthusiastic consent, you should be good to go.

I'm worried you seem like you're losing respect for this girl, though. Like it seems like you're into doing shit like this to her but think she is "broken" for liking it and that's kinda fucked up. Lots of people are into shit like that who were never victims of trauma.

Just have fun together. If she needs you to do anything different because she was raped she will tell you. I've only told two people I was date raped- one of my closest friends and my BF. It's because I trust them 100%. BDSM shit is similar. It's fun to do with people but you have to trust them to do it and not treat you bad and to not for real hurt you. Your gf probably has the potential to be really into you.

If she needs to see a therapist or anything, she'll do it. It's her responsibility. If you bug her about it, it might backfire or make her feel like you think badly of her.
>>
>>18468659
A fucktone of modern liberal girls are into that shit. They fucking CRAVE it. Look at all the tumblr pages dedicated exactly to this shit.

She enjoys it you enjoy it just do it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.