[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My autistic "boyfriend" is a spurglord NEET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 6.png (160KB, 500x305px)
6.png
160KB, 500x305px
I met this guy about a year ago, and we really hit off. He was nice and we played a lot of the same video games. However we hate each other's music and the anime we watch.

He's a depressed, and mentally fucked up NEET. He acts like a manchild and can't function in the real world. Meanwhile I have a steady job and am trying to continue my education.

I just feel like he is an anchor, and I want to leave but I've already been committed for this long. Should I keep going with him, or should I cut my losses and try to find someone else? The problem is trying to find someone however..
>>
>>18468656
Ditch the dead weight and move on with your life. You'll thank yourself later
>>
>>18468656
You still have time. Either with him, with someone else, or alone. As a woman, finding someone else will only become harder the older you become. Decide for yourself.

If you're at least moderately attractive and likable, you should be fine.
>>
>>18468656
And then a year becomes two, which becomes four, then eight. You know what to do, so just do it already. Dump his loser ass.
>>
>>18468656
There is like 7 billion people in the world

3.5billion of them are male give or take

you'll find some one new dont be silly
>>
d r o p h i m

people like that only serve to drag you down
>>
You should have a serious conversation about him changing. Not himself but getting a job at least. If he has no interest in doing that. Dump him and forget about it. Don't even try to listen to him because he will have no drive to do what's best for both of you. Do you want to be with a NEET for 30 years?
>>
I'll be your bf
>>
Do you like being with him?

There can be advantages to having a partner who isn't career driven, but to make it work he needs to know his place. If you want to watch anime together, you pick and he shows interest. If you tell him to turn off his shitty music when you're around, he puts on what you want to hear. If he's not working, he does your laundry and has dinner waiting for you.
>>
>>18468656
Break up with him and move on, it sounds like it will only stress you out in the long run if you stay with him. It's going to be near impossible to make a relationship work if both sides don't put in effort, and if he doesn't have the drive to try to make it work then it's just wasting time for both of you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.