[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting over guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
A few years ago I got to know this guy, fell for him aften a while and we developed a friendship. after a year or so I confessed and he basically shut me down with "dont know how i feel" etc. We remained friends, but the subject came up later and he still "didn't know how he felt". After that he sort of faded out of my life, never answers messages anymore, so there's no way for me to get a proper closure.
Is there a way for me to move on after all these years? Haven't seen or spoken to him for months so out of sight out of mind obviously doesn't work.
>>
>>18468488
This guy obviously didn't want friendship. He moved on. You'd better move on, too.
>>
>>18468488
>Is there a way for me to move on after all these years?
You have to accept that by his actions he has shown you that he doesn't want you in his life. I had a similar experience with a girl whom I really liked and who had vocalized that she liked me too. The problem was that her actions always betrayed what she said and I hung around too long waiting for her to honor her words. I should've walked away a lot sooner and never looked back. It's only been months but I passed up many opportunities to get with other girls waiting for her to come around.
>>
>>18468611
Sorry to hear about that, it sucks. Through, I am fully aware that he doesn't want me in his life, my question was more how do I move on? Like, are rebounds actually effective?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.