[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Predatory females?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0318.jpg (14KB, 205x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.jpg
14KB, 205x144px
I fear women because I just feel like at any moment they could just fuck you over and there is nothing you can do as a male. Women say they fear men murdering them but honestly, even if a woman is murdered, it's rare that anyone gets away with it. Especially now with all this technology.

I fear women because you could tilt them and not know it and suddenly there are rape allegations against you and your rep is ruined even if not convicted.

Is there anything that I as a male can do to not fall prey to predatory females. I am so mentally concerned about this that any woman I like now... I watch closely for signs of secret instability. Am I crazy? Help.

Do women feel the same way about men? I hate that we as humans can hide being crazy so easily.
>>
>it's rare that anyone gets away with it

I'm not sure if it's rare but I don't think it's as common as tv shows make it seem. Forensic files and shit lead to a lot of arrests but their are a lot of cold case files that never get solved too I'm sure.

>Is there anything that I as a male can do to not fall prey to predatory females

Stay vigilant. It's good you have your guard up.
When you first meet a girl be very careful, go with her to places where there are many people and during daylight hours. Try to let your friends and as many people you know where you are and shit like that. Keep time accounted for. That's the biggest thing really. If there's any kind of gap where nobody (including street cameras cctv) can confirm where you/her/both were at what time then she can come up some shit and nobody will know the truth but might know her side.

As long as you do that I think you'll be ok. As far as long term goes, you never know. You have to be a good judge of character. If you aren't then you're going to fuck yourself up.
>>
>>18468427
The problem I have is that I can't judge a woman's character right unless she is total shit and it's blatant. For example, I tried dating a woman and I thought she was good and nice.

She ended up stealing 20 bucks outta my wallet and never talking to me again. Not sure why she did that and I didn't get this desperate thief vibe off her. It's shit like that that bothers me. You can't really read for shit like that.
>>
>>18468470
Fuck how she do that at a public place like that? Did you set the wallet on the table and excused urself to use the head?
>>
>>18468470

>problem I have is that I can't judge a woman's character right unless she is total shit and it's blatant

that is a problem, and people with this problem get fucked. You need to pick up on the little shit and make sense out of it all. It's easier said than done but there's no book on this kind of thing and if so it would be tl'dr for one thread.

You need to notice if she's making too few calls in front of you, if she's not allowing you to pick her up during certain hours, or if she only comes at certain times, whether or not she offers to pay for something?.

Absolutely everything a person does is in their character. You should analyze. Never stop. World is fucked up. You don't need to be paranoid but eventually it will come naturally. Trust your instincts and if something turns you off about a girl let her go or figure out what's up.
If she ever gives you a hard time then say fuck it and walk away.

>She ended up stealing 20 bucks outta my wallet and never talking to me again

Yeah, can you explain more on this story?. I'm curious?.
>>
>but honestly, even if a woman is murdered, it's rare that anyone gets away with it.
Surely you don't really think the fact that the murderer will (probably) eventually get caught negates the fear of being murdered?

>Am I crazy?
Absolutely kek.

Anyway, it's good to be cautious of people. Trust should be earned, not given freely. Watch how someone acts, don't just listen to their words. Watch how they treat other people, not just you. Don't get caught up on a girl being attractive and make excuses for her. Just because she's attractive and gives you attention does not make her a good person. Girls do the same thing when they go for bad boys, they're attracted to the confidence or danger and mistake their attraction as a reason to trust/care about this person.
>>
>>18468486
I think it was mostly just me leaving myself vulnerable. I got outta the car to fill up my gas tank with her in the car. Walked into the gas station to pay. Realized I left my wallet in the car, went to grab it and my money wasn't in it(I always buy gas with cash). So I ended up using a debit card but I knew she took it because I always have cash on me.

I did not confront her because guess at the time I thought maybe I fucked up and just forgot. I tried texting her the next week and no response. She ghosted me.
>>
Stop falling for /r9k/ and /pol/ memes. In reality, a woman can't just scream rape and point her fingers at you and automatically have you thrown into jail.
>>
>>18468504

Important thing here is how long had you known this girl? Was it like a first date? If not what second third?. Or a well known friend?.

If was a third date or you know her less than two weeks then yeah, you trusted her way too much to leave your wallet in there.

Look at it like this though. It cost you twenty bucks to learn a very good lesson.

Don't leave your wallet around also. That shit can happen with ANYONE, not just women.
>>
File: 1457616350933.gif (2MB, 412x229px) Image search: [Google]
1457616350933.gif
2MB, 412x229px
>>18468513
>>
File: 1416687094763.png (262KB, 573x563px) Image search: [Google]
1416687094763.png
262KB, 573x563px
>>
>>18468513
Incorrect.

Ive seen this happen firsthand when I worked as a delivery driver to bars and pubs.
Ive seen someone get accused of groping at a bar, he was violently removed from the premesis by security, last I heard he'll be taking legal action, as he can prove that he was no where near her by cctv and that he was only stopping by to use the toilet because he was driving interstate.

I can only imagine how terrifying it would be if some of them did this false accusation shit as a sport.
>>
>>18468693
lmao
>>
>>18468842
And was he thrown in jail? No. He's taking legal action and suing the asses off the security and will win a nice settlement.
>>
>>18468893
Irregardless. The stigma will follow him wherever he goes. He can sue the premesis for misconduct, but ultimately they were just doing thier job to ensure the wellbeing of thier patrons. The woman in question will likely get a minor charge because she can say that she was drunk / impaired judgement. I dont think he can even sue for defamation.

Women hold great social sway in general due to social bias.
He is fortunate he has a watertight alibi, and it was a minor altercation that didn't involve additional white knights.

I think OP's concerns are perhaps a little irrational, but definitely has seeds of truth.

Solid advice has been given here already, Id suggest not living your life in fear, but always watch your back.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.