[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i been with my gf 20 months, one thing that i notice is went

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

i been with my gf 20 months, one thing that i notice is went you have a gf other girls (specially thots) start to be nice to you and show interest. Why bitches do this? i fucking hate that, when i was single and horny nobody approach me, but now with my gf i receive attencion from other girls. Why girls do this? any femanon that can explain further this?
>>
>>18468380
because they see that you've got some decent qualities if you've got a gf
it's like seeing a creepy old homeless guy, but he has a dog, so you know he isn't going to murder you
>>
>>18468380
A girl likes you enough to be your girlfriend thus demonstrating that you have value to the thots. Those are women that you want to stay away from even when single. The second the girlfriend is gone they won't give a shit, they want to make themselves feel desirable by convincing you to cheat or by simply flirting with you and frustrating you. It's all self gratification friend.
>>
>>18468380
>girls
>bitches

Another question?
>>
>>18468381
When I see a creepy homeless dude with a dog i just assume the dog will be biting me while the homeless guy is murdering me...
>>18468380
I know that feel, shit fucking sucks. But it's literally MOST girls.
>>
>>18468380
It's a concept called "preselection".

https://therationalmale.com/tag/preselection/
>>
cause you're confident and not thirsty. you act like you don't need em so they want you
>>
>>18468382
>>18468425
This.

Why are women that egocentric though ?

Men can go months, even years without wanting self gratification regardless of being taken or single.
>>
>>18468380
women are incredibly competitive with each other in terms of getting male attention and male security. When a low-tier woman (thot) sees that you've settled down a with a woman better than her she wants to destroy the union of the other woman's success, that being you committing to her.

These low-tier women cannot secure committed men for themselves because they only have their bodies to appeal to men, no man wants to stick by a woman with a shit personality, so these women get exclusively pumped and dumped. Thots realize this and want to destroy the relationship-based stability for women who have enough value to keep a guy faithful, so they use their only asset to do this which is their sex appeal.

I used to think that it was OK for my female friends to befriend my boyfriends, its not in my experience. They always try to break us apart or try to fuck my mate out of jealousy. The lesson i've learned is that being friends with thots is deadly to a marriage or relationship.
>>
>>18468380

Bitches & whores anon, bitches and whores.
>>
Basically women are shallow and not worth anyone's time. Save up over 10 years and then buy a sex robot, you will be much happier. When you want a kid, either adopt or pay a surrogate mother. Perhaps the next generation of women will learn that they can't be shits, but until then men have to make due with the objective best options.
>>
>>18468527
>Men can go months, even years without wanting self gratification

Are you delusional? No they fucking can't
>>
>>18468380
Humans may be evolved, but we're still animals.

Women, and men, whether they know it or not are still sexually competitive. They subconsciously see your SO as a threat. If they find you attractive, their instincts are telling them to make babies with you. So they go after you. Your gf is just another roadblock to them

Same goes for guys and taken girls. It's all in our nature.
>>
>>18468527
they're thots anon. any self respecting woman would not go after a man with a gf.

they're low class and gross. high class girls with their shit together wouldn't be caught dead fucking guys with gfs. just like self respecting men don't fuck girls with boyfriends.

each gender has people that need validation and don't care how they get it. these people should be avoided imo
>>
>>18468643
t. guy who wasn't getting any in the first place

You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>18468380
A man that already has a woman is inherently more valuable than a man who doesn't.

It's like someone else already did part of the job for them, another women already screened you and deemed you worthy of attention so other women will automatically view you as more valuable than if you were single.
>>
There's a study on this. I'm not reading any of the other responses out of sheer laziness. When you have a girlfriend you're not courting or trying too hard to get the attention. You're being yourself. Girls can detect that. The girls that I don't have any interest in but that I treat like friends end up asking me out or saying they want to begin a relationship because I don't chase after them or any shit like that.
>>
>>18468836
I disagree with your reasoning that it's because you're not trying too hard. I act the same when I go out into public; polite, courteous and don't approach women. The difference in response and attention I get from women when I'm with another woman who is even halfway attractive is so much different. I've even had the woman I'm with get jealous glares when she's not looking or have women I have generally good rapport with go all awkward suddenly because I'm with my sister or a decently attractive friend. There's something competitive about women where they want what they perceive other women have. I believe the same thought processes are active when you mention another girl to one who has already friendzoned you and they suddenly lose interest in conversation or get all standoffish.
>>
This is simple shit OP. It's the rule of preselection, women automatically are attracted to guys that other girls have already approved of. If you are with a girl or they know you've been with a lot in the past they find you more attractive.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.