[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drinking menstrual blood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Steven.jpg (38KB, 432x454px) Image search: [Google]
Steven.jpg
38KB, 432x454px
This is probably a retarded question, but I'll ask it anyway, /adv/.

A few days ago the idea of trying menstrual blood found it's way into my mind and I've been intrigued by it to say the least. My question is this, can something bad happen to me if I drink the blood that's coming out of the vagina? Is it different in any way to the blood that comes out if you cut your finger for an example? If so, what are the consequences?

Any help appreciated.
>>
>>18468307
Really bad idea. Your body can't digest blood.
>>
>>18468309
I'd just take a sip or two in order to taste, that's it. How much damage could that cause?
>>
>>18468317
I wouldnt be surprised if you broke out into an allergic reaction or got sick because menstrual blood is not just blood, it's a woman's uterine lining being shedded. Do you want to explain to the doctor just what exactly you 'ate' or let them figure it out themselves? Either way you will be talked about since this is already fucking weird
>>
You are going to regret this so much.

Assuming the person is free of any bloodborne diseases, it's still fetid, coagulated blood and uterine lining.
>>
>>18468307
'If you think you are emancipated, you might consider the idea of tasting your own menstrual blood - if it makes you sick, you've got a long way to go, baby.'
- Germaine Greer

I've tasted mine. It's nice. And the body can digest blood, actually.
>>
>>18468337
>>18468344
I see. Well, I'm going to have to think about it, but I'll probably drop the idea.
>>
>>18468337
^^^ this lol.

it's basically a bunch of skin being sloughed off.

from experience, the taste is exactly the same as blood you might get from a cut. it's metallic, probably will make you nauseous.
>>
>>18468353
It tastes the same? Well, that's certainly a let down.
>>
>>18468352
These people are retarded. It's the same as normal blood but with more epithelial cells. Of course your body can deal with it, most animals reabsorb it into the bloodstream anyway.

And it tastes better than normal blood.

>all these beta virgins who've never eaten out a girl on her reds
>>
>>18468359
Well, fuck it, I'll try it out the next time my girl has hers. Thanks for the info and have a nice day!
>>
>>18468359
that's fucking disgusting kys
>>
>>18468363
Lol op just wanted people to circlejerk with, everyone here is tellling him its a bad idea and the one troll who says it's a great idea, op jumps on his dick
Adv in a nutshell folks
>>
>>18468365
>be me
>fucking some random guy on my period
>he hasnt't noticed until
>'anonette, are you bleeding down there? ew'
>reach in and grab a fistful of my blood
>bitchslap him with it
>push his head down and tell him to start eating
>he's spluttering and trying to come up for air one second
>the next he's intoxicated by the taste of my menstrual blood
>can't get enough of it, I cum three times and he still wants more
>comes up looking like a feral animal that just ate a cat or some shit

Good times. Good people.
>>
>>18468373
>op jumps on his dick
Are you actually illiterate?
I'm clearly female and thus the most qualified to answer.
>>
>>18468377
Lol keep going
>>
>>18468374
ThatTotallyHappened.jpg
>>
>>18468307
Seek psychological help
>>
>>18468307
There are a lot of blood borne pathogens, but assuming that's not an issue, I'd think the main problem you could run into would be a matter of quantity.

While iron is necessary, too much is toxic, and it doesn't really take all that much excess iron to get into the "too much" category. Unless you're just trying to chug down some girl's entire period flow it's probably not going to be a problem unless you already consume a lot of iron from other sources.

Drinking raw blood can also make you vomit.
>>
>>18468307
Two words of advice anon,
Get
Help
>>
it is the same blood as if you cut your finger, only that it can be a few days old, uterine mucosa mixed inbetween and very few women would be willing to collect and sell it.

just depends on how far you wanna go, it's not dangerous, but I also don't see any value in drinking it.
med fag
>>
>>18468374
This is traumatizing too read please talk to someone
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.