[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf wants to try out bondage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: FOXHOUND_Logo.png (107KB, 1498x1600px) Image search: [Google]
FOXHOUND_Logo.png
107KB, 1498x1600px
Looking for recommendations on really dope ways to tie her up
Help me out, my nigs
>>
>>18468277
Holy shit just buy a starter kit, blindfold, handcuffs (don't put them on tight) hog tie (works in front and behind).
Avoid that Japanese rope shit, too many dangers with cutting off circulation and it's a pain to learn all the tying up shit.
>>
>>18468355
Holy shit yea we could do the babbys first bondage shit or I could come out the gate with some nouveau shit that she's never seen before, thanks for your useless reply, faglord
>>
>>18468445

Were you seriously expecting to get step by step instructions on how to tie up your girlfriend? Nigger just use fucking google for that like wtf
>>
>>18468445
Well remember this you dipshit, the issue is that your gf wants to TRY bondage.
You don't jump head first into it, it's a matter of establishing safe words, soft and hard limits and finding what kinks you both have.
She isn't telling you to live out your fantasies, she wants to try it and take it from there.

Grabbing rope and going "shit sorry I cut the circulation to your hand and gave you rope burn but I thought I was pretty good" and "shit where did I put the rope shears that bit that was around your tit is now strangling you" isn't going to encourage her to carry on with it, a lot of it can be very unsafe if not done properly, people die because they are gagged, people get nerve damage and lose limbs because handcuffs/rope is on too tight.

My advice was so fucking good you didn't even realise what a fucking moron you are.
Fuck it, you know what? rape your girlfriend because you got carried away, commit manslaughter, have fun in court facing her family explaining how you thought a ring gag with facial abuse tier throat fucking was hot until you realised she was dead and the actresses have breaks, safe words and a fucking dedicated welfare person to check they are ok.
>>
File: tumblr_lmi4rokIPg1qdn2zy.jpg (66KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmi4rokIPg1qdn2zy.jpg
66KB, 500x349px
>>18468457
Well here's the thing, starshine, she's already done bondage before.

Thanks for the whole YOU'RE GONNA CUT OFF HER CIRCULATION AND GIVE HER ROPE BURN

I was never gonna fucking tie her up tight enough to turn her fucking tits purple

She knows that she likes being tied up

I know that I'll find the idea of her tied up waiting for my dick hot

I was asking for specific ways to tie her up that other anons have done and particularly enjoy

That way I wouldn't accidentally fuck something up

Evidently that was too. Much for you to understand

So yea, I'll spring for the "how to tie someone up", thanks for being as useful as Google, you stupid mong

>rape your gf
Someone's feelin a little BUTT BLASTED
>>
>>18468483
>Well here's the thing, starshine, she's already done bondage before.
>She knows that she likes being tied up
>Evidently that was too. Much for you to understand
I can picture you get mega salty over this.
However, I was only going on the information that you gave us, namely:
>>18468277
>Gf wants to try out bondage
>try
I see no mention of her previous experience with it, because you didn't mention any until now.

Seeing as you have a basic grasp of the English language, I thought you were retarded and needed these things pointed out.
Sort your shit out.
>>
>>18468483
Lmao nigga calm yo tits. U never gave us the info that she done this shit before, which if she had and u hadnt she woulda guided yo,u thru it if u let her know u never done it. Lol acting like we know all the backstory. Nigga pls u just came in here and was like "how to tie her up". You coulda said that yo bitch is expierenced in doing bondage and she wants to be tied up. But u didnt. U coulda been talking about kidnappin a 12 yro fo.r all we know.
>>
>>18468277
Google twistedmonk. He is a bondage nerd who will tell you everything. All the sex shops around me carry his rope, his books, his videos, and his kits.
>>
>>18468501
All I asked was ways to tie her up, dumbass

>>18468497
>Getting this butt blasted over semantics
>Getting this mad because you're stupid
>being this much of a dumbass
LOL

>>18468519
Thank u anon
>>
>>18468585
Left out major details so dont get mad at us. It's like if somebody asked me how long it takes to get somewhere and you say oh it takes about 10 minutes but then they tell you that there they are going to it's like if somebody asked me how long it takes to get somewhere and you say oh it takes about 30 minutes. Next day you see them and they get mad and said it took them 2 hrs cuz they walked there.
>>
File: 1438132884882.jpg (23KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
1438132884882.jpg
23KB, 544x400px
>>18468604
No that's a terrible analogy but stupid people love to make incorrect analogies.

It's more like I ask for dope ways to tie up my gf and you don't tell me about dope ways to tie my gf up
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.