[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it worth it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2901.jpg (113KB, 750x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2901.jpg
113KB, 750x715px
i haven't been with anyone since january and the guy i was with had the smallest dick i've ever seen in my life. it was no longer than my middle finger and just as thick.

anyway, i dated another guy for a couple years and broke it off exactly a year ago because he was a schizo and didn't take meds for it

about a month ago, he asked me if i wanted to come over and fuck because his parents weren't home. i declined because i didn't really want to see him. as the months drag on i find myself craving him more and more. this dude has the biggest dick i've ever had and for some reason is the only one that's ever satisfied me

is it worth it to conjure all of those bad feelings up again for a quickie? i haven't seen him in a year

>inb4 REEE dick size doesn't matter
>inb4 slut

i'm horny
>>
>>18468214
if he's really an unmedicated schizo it's probably not a great idea
>>
>>18468214
You don't have to like him to fuck him. I understand being dick whipped by a guy, especially one with size. Very rare to find and covers up for bad behavior. Ideally, you go over when you want some and leave immediately and stay away otherwise. I mean there was this one guy I couldn't stand to listen to he was such an asshole and idiot but his penis was absolutely beautiful. It was gorgeous.
>>
>>18468214
Fuck and forget
>>
>>18468214
Why not find a new guy to fuck?
>all about that scorched earth policy
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.