[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i missing out on something?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: divorce-rings.jpg (366KB, 1502x1125px) Image search: [Google]
divorce-rings.jpg
366KB, 1502x1125px
The last time i enquired something , was yesterday. My husband uses a crutch to walk, and i don't feel ashamed of walking with him in public or anything, but the stares i get, make me feel like i'm missing out on something in my life. A real man, maybe. To be honest, i've never looked or been with any other man in my life. But I feel that i'm taking on the responsibility of a man , and roles have shifted. I did take good care of him, but he can take care of himself, but will it be the right thing to do or not(divorce and find new love)
>>
>>18468176
Do you still love him? I mean shit saying you are taking on the role of a man is pretty funny, gender roles are unnecessary as fuck in our current world.
>>
>>18468184
I'm basically taking everything on my head.
>>
>>18468187
I don't understand that turn of phrase? Do you mean you're just putting up with him and dealing with life instead of enjoying it?
>>
>>18468184
and yes i do love him for who he is, but i think it's time i come to a conclusion.
>>
>>18468189
Yes. I'm keeping up with what i promised, but i didn't expect things to get this difficult
>>
and he takes advantage and zones out on me
>>
>>18468192
You aren't required to stay, it depends on if you can live with yourself. Maybe sit him down and explain that it's all overwhelming and too much for you, and work out a system where he's able to do more for himself?
>>
>>18468199
Get him (and yourself) into counseling and/or therapy. Make him understand you can't do everything.
>>
>>18468204
This, stop asking a bunch of lonely image board users about your fucking marriage. If you respected this man at all you'd talk to him about it you miserable child of a woman
>>
>>18468210
you really don't understand what's happening. His parents keep telling that i cheat on him, he tells me that too, i fell cornered. Inside my heart, i feel divorce isn't enough... i guess something more is required.
>>
>>18468176
>>18468199
You shouldn't cheat on him, then. Break up with him if he's not a real man because of his disability you disgusting whore.
>>
>>18468176

i mean if he can take care of him self you should not feel obligated. you shouldn't have married him, but everyones divorcing willy nilly so why hsould you be the only one with morals? even if you took the moral high ground it only puts you just barely over everyone else whos still living an amazing lifestyle off of the suffering of others and yet you will have to sacrifice your entire life for it.

ultimately i dont think its all that wrong to leave him. maybe a little wrong, but there's nothing wrong with being a little wrong.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.