[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Work anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_orp2etriXO1rz0lvoo2_1280.png (261KB, 580x657px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orp2etriXO1rz0lvoo2_1280.png
261KB, 580x657px
I have an occasional workplace at a local coffee shop as an assistant. The environment is really chill and all of my co-workers are nice to me. I can pretty much take breaks whenever I feel like it and also get free food and drinks.
I've been working there for months now. Not too regularly, but every few weeks.
Yet I still get anxious when they call me in. I usually just sit around at home for hours before I have to go and just waste my time being moderately nervous. (I think it's far from a panic attack, but it still frustrates me)
It is actually a really nice place, I don't understand how can I still handle it this poorly after 3 months of working there.
How can I change my mindset about this?
>>
>>18468141
>The environment is really chill and all of my co-workers are nice to me. I can pretty much take breaks whenever I feel like it and also get free food and drinks.

My managers were dishonest bastards. They would be rude to the employees and cause them to burst into tears. They had little self control and frequently went into mood swings. They never left their anger at the door like a responsible adult and I spent almost a year walking on egg shells around them before quitting. They would fire one of their employees and laugh about him the next day, people with families, bills to pay. I would suggest sucking it up and getting over it. When I said I was quitting their attitude changed, and they started slandering my name in front of me when talking to the customers. It sounds like you've settled into your job and you're becoming restless, it's normal. Don't ever take it for granted or get too comfortable, and in regards to changing your attitude you're the only one who can find that answer. I never really changed my attitude about being anxious heading into work, I just knew I had a job to do so I did it. Your coworkers are probably nervous too, but if it's not as stressful as you say, just remember it ain't that bad, and once you get in there and start working you might wonder what you were worrying about in the first place.
>>
File: c2342b909dc0c86a.jpg (89KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
c2342b909dc0c86a.jpg
89KB, 900x1600px
Nigga appreciate where you work. Other people get insulted, blamed for every shit they do.

So man up and do your best

Damn, you cant know how good your situation is.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.