[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being alone makes me fall into trance and stop living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1497770370340.jpg (97KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497770370340.jpg
97KB, 720x720px
Whenever I am alone I basically fall into trance and don't do anything. I have no goals and don't work on improving anything. I don't look for education or jobs. I am not interested in anything. I don't like anything. I don't like people. So someone encourages me to do something and I feel good but then I am left alone and don't do anything and get depressed again. I'm a very sensitive individual btw. I even have creative talent but actually doing anything with it seems to take me a lot of effort even though it shouldn't. Sometimes I work really well a few hours but it is very rare. I have tried doing some university courses but I seem to be a horrible student. Basically I take ages to do anything and I can't find interest in what I'm reading or trying to do unless it's something really specific I really like, but no course is molded for me in that way so I fall off. I almost even lost the ability to read books.

What should I do? How do I create a dignified life for myself? How do I start something and keep at it? How do I figure out what to do? I feel worthless like I deserve to die. pic of my face 90% of the time

I'm thinking I need to figure out some scheme that keeps my engine going no matter what, something that works even if nobody is there to say motivational things to me. anyone got experience with this? I'm the kind of person who looks out the window and disappears, I also live in the forest basically
>>
File: asdf.png (34KB, 131x126px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
34KB, 131x126px
>I don't look for education or jobs.

I'm assuming between this and the anime jpg you are a neet, also just being on 4chan in general. It seems in my experience that a lot of neets will generally not just go through some kind of epiphany or something and decide to improve their lives, and the only thing that will force them to change their ways is going to be changing external factors.

Do you pay rent? have you thought about the possibility of paying rent and doing other adult shit every single day to survive and scrape by?
>>
>>18468010
>>18468010
Same dude but to round it out I think as long as you are just taken care of to a certain point you may be miserable on a deeper philosophical level but in no way motivated to do anything about it. This is pretty basic human behavior, and until there are real concrete consequences for your actions or lack of, you will be fine spending your day sitting at a computer watching animu or jerking off or playing video games.

I also have to point out you ask some kind of specific questions without really giving details about your life except for living in a forest "basically" and that you are purportedly sensitive and talented creatively.
>>
>>18468033
>>18468051
same dude again sorry to be so blunt but I'm going to also assume you have some autistic spectrum disorder and/or a host of other issues and have probably been super sheltered most your life. these aren't really choices you've made as much as the hand youre dealt, it sucks but maybe you should see somebody about it if you can afford it or have health care.
>>
>>18468033
>changing external factors
yes I don't think there are many other factors in the long run

>have you thought about the possibility of paying rent
not much, nobody asks me to and my brother doesn't pay either (he studies but also works atm)

>and doing other adult shit every single day to survive and scrape by?
besides the things I already mentioned in the OP, I don't know what "adult shit" you mean, or if you are making some specific point, sorry

>>18468051
>until there are real concrete consequences for your actions or lack of, you will be fine spending your day sitting at a computer
it seems so rn

>I also have to point out you ask some kind of specific questions without really giving details about your life
Sorry, I don't know what you need to know. I'll just say some things. I don't pay rent and am not on the brink of starvation or anything like that, there is enough money for daily life. I live in a village near a small town and it's hard/expensive to get an apartment in the city. I have only had some summer jobs in the small town and the people there didn't like me because I couldn't figure out a lot by myself. I like some design and philosophy and linguistics and maybe other things I can't think of. I try to work out sometimes. I'm alright at simple math but bad at studying more. I don't know anything about IT. I have thought about suicide many times for many years because I have no purpose.

>purportedly sensitive and talented creatively
sensitive means I have stronger reactions and distinguish more colours and sounds and other things, see more, notice more
creative means I spontaneously get ideas and need to design and create things

>>18468059
yes. what's the bottom line of seeing someone? drugs? I have already seen some strange govt people and they might be able to get me a special apartment in the city in a few years although it's unlikely. Should I try to get antidepressants?
>>
>>18468010
you need GOALS!
>>
I highly recommend seeing a psychiatrist, it sounds like you could benefit a lot from medication. I was in a similar state and now i feel a lot better.
>>
Who is paying for your existence? Most people I know are motivated by the fact that they'd be sleeping under a bridge (or moving back home with mommy and daddy) if they didn't keep their shit together.
>>
>>18468491
ye

>>18468555
did you have to see several to find a good one? what medication do you take? what have you managed to improve?
>>
>>18468657
I never moved out and never started paying for food or rent
>>
You are too distracted by your computer and the internet. You are probably a bit like me and get sucked into it very easilly, forgetting more important priorities in the process.

Its called separation of concerns. Keep shit posting and vidya to your bedroom and start doing more productive work in a place where strangers can easilly see what you do on your screen. Its a strange form of external motivation that can be quite effective.
>>
>>18468033
>the only thing that will force them to change their ways is going to be changing external factors.
HA! there's a lot of difference between normal people and NEETS but being able to transcend external factors is for sure not one of them.
>>
File: t3_4xdbh2.jpg (1MB, 907x1414px) Image search: [Google]
t3_4xdbh2.jpg
1MB, 907x1414px
>>18468700
>start doing more productive work in a place where strangers can easilly see what you do on your screen. Its a strange form of external motivation that can be quite effective.
I will try it, thanks
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.