[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I find that I become less attracted to girls once I find out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: attraction.jpg (55KB, 575x431px) Image search: [Google]
attraction.jpg
55KB, 575x431px
I find that I become less attracted to girls once I find out they're interested in to me. Like I start wondering if I can do better and start dwelling on all the negatives that would occur if I stayed with them. How do I stop being such a piece of shit?
>>
realise that you should only pursue girls who are already interested in you. if a girl is not interested in you, there is no point, and she will become disgusted by your continued pursuit.

if you're not enthused by a girl being interested, maybe you aren't actually looking for a partner right now and just prefer to be validated by girls that weren't formerly interested?
>>
I'm not an expert but for me the grass is always greener on the other side, people always want what they can't have so if you have something you want something else
Its like buying a new corvette and a month later you sell it for a camaro
Or like when you get a promotion at work but you miss your old position more
Or when you were in highschool and all you wanted was to leave and be a free adult but now all you want is to live that simple life again
>>
Op you actually have terrible self esteem and insecurity. You hate yourself so the second someone likes you, you wonder why they like you and then you think they could do better than you, and you lose interest in them. Get therapy or something
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.