[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Ex-Gf of 3 months dumped me and I can't seem to understand the reason she gave me.

Ex-Gf is super religious, goes to church 3-4 times a week (depending on various events) and has had 5 boyfriends in the past. She was also very sexually active and noted that in all of her relationships, she's always jumped into bed with them within a few days of actually dating them. I didn't judge her for this, and honestly, since it was all in the past, I didn't give a shit.

My issue however is that she went cold and low contact for the past 2 weeks, and then told me that she felt really guilty about her lifestyle and wanted to focus more on God and shit.

This makes no sense to me, why exactly does she want to go full monk right now? Anyone else have any experience with this weird shit?
>>
>>18467783
she's a retarded girl, just move on.

But some insight might be, maybe some one has been putting pressure on her to act like a decent human being for once, so she's trying to change. Or maybe she finally decided to take a look at her life and feels shitty, and is wondering if you're just using her and this is a test to see if you pursue her. Or maybe she just wanted an excuse to break up with you.

Often even if you know the exact depth and detail of the reason some one does or behaves a certain way, even if you call them out on it, often they'll react negatively because you're violating their inner most sanctum, their own consciousness.

If you're still in contact just tell her it's been 3 months and she's already making this relationship difficult, long term doesn't look good and cut contact.
>>
>>18467783
>she's always jumped into bed with them within a few days of actually dating them
quick in and quick out. sounds like this is a pattern. Tip for all you guys out there. If they fuck you fast it doesn't mean you are special only that the fucks everyone fast and you were next.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.