[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what knife should you use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (23KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
23KB, 852x480px
hey /adv/ i was woundering what kind of knife would be sharp enougth to slit your arms asking ppl have tried in the past
>>
im not suicidal im just curise
>>
>>18467780
Normal razor blades. Buy the brand "feather", they are super sharp and cut under warm water, that way you wont feel anything.
>>
>>18467786
thank you so much
>>
File: 61bDvhJwbJL._SL1000_.jpg (99KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61bDvhJwbJL._SL1000_.jpg
99KB, 1000x1000px
>>18467792
Have fun.

You might also want to take some Aspirin. It will dillute your blood more and make it quicker.
>>
>>18467792
And don't forget: It's down the road, not over the street.
>>
>>18467803
i read about it any atempt of any kind of knife did work nor quick search on google so glad i came here
>>
>>18467839
4chan - Helping people to kill themselves since forever
>>
>>18467786
>>18467799
You are fucking scum.

OP needs serious help not cunts like you enabling him/her to potentially kill themselves.
>>
>>18467849
I'm not making the decision. If he wants to kill himself it's his decision. My only goal is that if he kills himself he at least doesn't need to suffer.

So stop moralfagging.
>>
>>18467784

Are you murderous?
>>
Also make sure to let the front door open or write a letter before killing yourself and sending it to someone so you will be found before becoming a stinky green jellyfish.
>>
>>18467854
You would still suffer you absolute moron.

>moralfagging

Opinion discarded as someone who just said that you din't want them to suffer. Fucking stop being cunt and help the guy stop suffering so he doesn't want to kill himself then.

His blood is on your hands.
>>
>>18467866
>helping people around the world through a mongolian tapestry weaving forum
Get real, if he wants to kill himself, what do you care? There are enough people on this planet, His and our existance is irrelevant. Stopp whining, I don't give a fuck about your morals.
>>
>>18467874

Why are you on an advice board?
>>
>>18467874
Fucking kill yoursef then if you don't care and think your own existence is irrelevant. I can tell nobody would miss you and quite frankly the world would be better without your shit opinions.
>>
>>18467877
OP asks how to go down the road, I give an advice. You on the other hand are just fagging around. Just leave.
>>
>>18467880
>gets butthurt that someone answered OPs questeion because he might kill himself
>hur dur just kill yourself because that'S the wrong advice you ebil nazi
Your brain on feelings.
>>
>>18467880
For all we know OP might just wanted the sharpest knife around for his steak.
>>
>>18467884
>trying to be intelligent
>failing
No suprise there. You are literally living your life being hypocritcal. It's not hypocrital to not care about someone who actively pushes there worthlessness to others and encourages them to do the wrong thing.
>>
>>18467890
Good lord, just cease it. Nobody cares about your opinion so stop bitching your retarded feeling around if you don't have any advice on topic to deliver. Go, help some homeless people to get up their feet instead of moralfagging against someone in favour of eugenics.
>>
>>18467891
>can't think of any counter arguments.
>just cease it
>still saying moralfagging

Weeeeeew. If you knew anything about this whole situation you would know this was just a cry for by OP. And by you showing your lack of foresite and narrowmindness and complete lack of empathy you have quite possibly killed him. So yeah, good on ya.
Go get some professional help because you clearly need it too.
>>
>>18467900
What counter arguments? You're on /adv/ and bitch about the "wrong" advice. He didn't ask for help about his mental wellbeing but which knife to use, you whiny bitch.
>>
>>18467910
No shit I saw that, but that's when you should comprehend that actually it's not what he actually wants to know. Any knife will cut you as long as its sharp. It's an idiotic question only there as a facade for wantig some ody to say "no don't do that, there is another way and you will be ok."
Anyone who knows anything about depression and suicidal idealation will tell you that. But cunts like ou who have no idea what they are talking about and no idea of the consequences their words and "advice" have on the people they are spoke to, or the people who will be affected by this person taking their life. It's not just about him, it's about his family and friends or anyone that cares about him. He needs help, not you enabling him to do it.

And yes there is such thing as wrong advice. Probably difficult for you to comprehend because you lack the ability to critically think about anything it seems.
>>
>>18467915
I've got depression for over 20 years, stop claiming to know shit.

Some people have just a morbid phaszination with death and don't even want to kill themself, just want to have it as a safety net - which makes them feel better to know that there is an easy way out if shit hits the fan - which is less likely if you can relax.

So please fuck right of to plebbit.
>>
>>18467919
So you have had it for 20 years and haven't recovered. That doesn't mean you are right to do what you have done. Fact is you could recover with proper treatment, anyone can. I had depression too for 1 and a half years but recovered. My girlfriend has severe anxiety and depression and has had it for many many years and was recently diagnosed as schizotypal. But even so she has even managed to get better in the last three months, from self harming and suicidal idealation and incredibly low moods to none of those things.

Sure it might feel like a safety net but it's not the thing that helps one recover. I shouldn't be angry at you, you can't help it of course. But you can at least try.
>>
>>18467935
>. Fact is you could recover with proper treatment
>fact
You really don't know anything about real depression. Why even reply with your faggotry. Nobody here is interested in your bitching.

>Sure it might feel like a safety net but it's not the thing that helps one recover.
Actually it does, my psychiatrist even recommended reading into suicide to get to know what I'm doing. It does help. So please, just stop. You know nothing and only argue due to stupid feelings because your cum bucket was down due to puberty.
>>
>>18467939
Fuck you, you're a lost cause. I was even being nice then.
>>
>>18467951
>come into a thread and calls everyone the worst he can imagine
>throws a sissy fit if he gets treated the same way
Good bye, anon.
>>
>>18467954
Not true. You are just socially stunted and don't care about yourself let alone anything else. You are being a spiteful cunt for the sake of being one, not for a legitimate reason, and I never said anything that bad and I was even being nice before. But you clearly don't care either way.
>>
>>18467966
>don't care about anybody
>gives advice to reduce pain

Anon pls. Don't try to act like a psychologist. You're shit in it.
>>
>>18467975
It won't reduce pain, cutting deeply into your arms hurts regardless of how sharp the blade is. Also if you really cared you would try to actually help his wellbeing. You are being superficial.
>>
>>18467780
Lol if you're asking for people who have tried in the past then that means they failed since they're still living.

To answer this thread you just need a very sharp one the heavy one.
>>
>>18467981
>cutting deeply into your arms hurts regardless of how sharp the blade is
That's why you use warm water, you won'tr feel anything. Try it, next time you take a hot bath. Cut yourself on a soaked part of your skin. It will bleed but you won't feel anything if the blade is sharp and the water warm.
>>
Not op but where do you buy the blades from?
>>
>>18468081
Pharmacy, amazon. Like every drugstore should have them.
>>
>>18467866
Lel his blood is actually sliding on his hands
>>
>>18467780
OP before you kill yourself just make sure you don't leave a huge mess, leave a way for people to find you soon after so you don't stink up the place, and leave a courteous suicide note so that any people you actually care about that love you know exactly why you did it
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.