[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

catfished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: bootypepe.png (55KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
bootypepe.png
55KB, 500x354px
I was catfished for 7 months by someone online. I have a severe, chronic health condition and am bedridden. This person kept claiming they were going to come visit me, promised money to help with medical costs and get me out of my abusive household etc. You will probably call me stupid, but if you are desperate, you will grasp at any straw -- and I thought I was in love with this 'girl'. He sent photos that I reverse-searched and they were always legit, but I finally caught him when one yielded other results. I know we should have Skyped, but he kept assuring he was coming and I figured I would deal with it closer to the date (because I am really shy, and the health problems also leave me quite weak often).

I have an address which is legit (sent him something), and a US cellphone number that's also legit, but can't find a real name.

Just curious how others would get revenge on someone like this?
>>
What the fuck how old are you

Ask for timestamp always or social media
>>
don't think my age is relevant, and I'm not here to be judged. As I say, if you are in a literally hopeless situation (incapacitated with health problems, abusive family etc.), some part of you will hold out hope. I respected this person, so didn't want to ask for 'proof' because that seemed insulting -- and reverse-searching all the images reassured me. So yeah, I am an idiot but whatever, lesson learned. I would still like to get back at this sociopath somehow.
>>
>>18467740
What ails you?
>>
>>18467740
What happened to you was pretty shitty, but I have to ask, what do you hope to get out of getting back at this guy? Is it going to make your life any better? It seems to me that you've already wasted so much of your time because of this person, now you want to go on an endeavor that won't really get you anywhere. You said this person led you on for 7 months, clearly they're committed. Since this is the internet even 'exposing' him isn't really going to accomplish anything. My advice would be to try and move on from this.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.