[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont know what to do with my love life anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Its-wise.jpg (35KB, 460x613px) Image search: [Google]
Its-wise.jpg
35KB, 460x613px
I see that you guys are replying to almost everyone, so here I go (sorry for bad english)
I recently got dumped, she was my first gf and I tought she would be the only one, she already had like 7 boyfiends before me but claimed that nothing serious, she said she was a virgin an so was I, so i gave her my virginity, I tough she wanted a relationship for all pf our lives, at least I wanted that and she often said that i could be the one to settle down with, but things were hard, she started to imply that she wanted to be in an open relationship or that she could not know if i was good at sex because she had never been with anybody else, It seemed to me that she was saying that she wanted to experiment and had sex with others, but i was blinded to the idea that we would never lovo anyone but one another. She lives in another city, so we wouldnt see each other for months and she always said she was very anxious and she wanted to have sex but i wasnt there so she would have to wait. I am a guy filled with insecurities, so we discussed so much about what she wanted from me and to define the relationship, she just said "Just enjoy and dont ask" but i wanted something for all my life and i couldnt jjust enjoy, i wanted to have things clear. So, our discussions went from bad to worse and she dumped me. I was devastaded, i cried for weeks, i tought she just needed some time so i didnt insist, i let myself believe that she would come back after clearing her mind, but a month later i heard from her best friend, who is also mine, that she was fucking every guy who would ask her to, and that she likes a girl now, so she discoveted she bisexual. I haven't had sex with anyone else, i could not believe thar she had forgotten me so fast and that now she is out there making out and shaing a bed with whoever she thinks is hot.
>>
I continue: I really tought that we had something special, i tought that when we made love that meant something to her, but no, she is out there being a total hoe and im here missing her. Just to clear out, she began having sex after 2 weeks past our breakup, i dont think that a person can forgot that fast, so im starting to think that i wasnt even the first to be with her in that way, she never wanted to speak about it because the past is not important. I dont know what to do now, i could do what shes doing and find someone to bang, i have a couple of proposals already, but i dont want that, i want someone that i can love and that she loves me back and we can give everything to each other, i tought she was that person, now im confused, sad, and broken. I dont know what to do... Thanks for reading this far, i could use any advice if you think that would help me, please dont just write that ill be alright or that this things happen, i could really use some councling or anything that helps me find out what to do with my love and intimate life in the future. Thanks for reading
>>
>>18467607
Not worth your time, forget about her. At least you had a girlfriend, ive'd never had one.
>>
are you even 18?
>>
>>18467607

What she's doing now doesn't matter. At all. If you keep concerning yourself with it you'll end up drowning.

It didn't work. She wasn't who you thought was. You got dumped. It happens. That's life. That's love. That's heartbreak.

Just hurt for a while. It'll be fine. I know that's not what you want to hear but it's the truth. The wounds on your heart need time to heal like any other wounds.
>>
>>18467619
I'm 19
>>
>>18467614
I know the feeling. I hope that someday you will find the right one for you. I hold on to that everyday. And you are right, she's not worth it, but the feeling is yet strong
>>
>>18467653
It's hard but thank you, I really needed a punch of truth, thats what keeps me going. You are absolutely right, it doesn't matter what shes doing, i should move on and accept it, but just sometimes it's hard, when i think about it again it gets harder. Thanks for taking your time to read and reply, your answer was what i needed to build up my determination. Again, thank you
>>
>>18467687
girls want fun, especially when they are young, it sucks but if you could find one you will find another

its difficult, give yourself time
she probably wont be back though
>>
>>18467607
>>18467609

You're 19 years old. You're not a person, this is you becoming a person, one day you will look back on this moment fondly even.

Feel pain, learn pain, drink lots and move on. Life is filled with heartbreak and misery and insecurity but that's just what life is, it's not bad, it's not an injustice, it's just how things are.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wQTbkEeCTeM

P.S. watch old men it public, it helps
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.