[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi all. I'm living a difficult situation and i need an advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hi all. I'm living a difficult situation and i need an advice. I stayed with my boyfriend for 2 years and 6 months and we are in a long distance relationship. I'm studying for a well payed profession and he works in the same field and is quite well payed. The problem is that we're planning our future and since i'm an immigrate in the country i live, i wanted to buy an appartement for my mother since she gave me all and more than she could in her live to raise me(i don't have a dad). The problem is that my boyfriend doesn't want me to do it , because he says all we earn when we'll be a family will go for the family. I strongly disagree with it to the point i told him i don't want to stay with him anymore. But i keep on feeling love for him even if everything else says i have to quit this relationship. The best decision will be to leave him, but i can't. How do i cope with my feelings? What would you do in my situation?DO YOU THINK HE IS RIGHT ABOUT MONEY FOR THE FAMILY? p.s I think i will have to give for a mortgage 1/5 of my money. He is saving for his own appartement and we were going to live there. But since i told him about it, he told me "as we are going to have our money separated you'll need to pay me rent"....
>>
If you are going to keep your money separate and you have to pay rent then he should have 0 say in what you do with your money.
>>
>>18467570
I will never pay rent to him... and i meant he wants me to give him all my money when we are together otherwise i should pay rent
>>
>>18467570
the appartement is his....
>>
buy the apartment togather, postpone mommy project for later

he is right that your life togather should be priority, if you want to stay with him
>>
first, don't give him any of your money. keep separate accounts. second, you're not married so you have no reason to give him your money. find your own place and find a place for your mom. if he doesn't accept that you want to help your mom, he can fuck off. YOUR family comes first.

saying he wants all control of your money is sketch. it'd make more sense if you guys were married but even married couples keep separate accounts. dont let him guilt you into that play. one person in control of finances spells disaster.
>>
Relationships do not always last, but your mom will always be your mom.

Help out your mom, if your bf doesn't like it, tell him he can either deal with it or he can leave.

Men want women like you who are loving and have a good job, if he leaves you will find someone else.

Help your mom.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.