[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Second date ideas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Ive been on second dates before but over the past couple years, they were all kind of forgettable. Mostly because I was 50/50 on going on the date and hoping there would be a connection and or get laid.

This is my first second date in awhile that I am kind of vested in. Im 26 and shes 23. It was one of the better first dates Ive had in ages (a lot of interest between us, kissing and a lot of fun), so I dont want to mess this up.

I have no issues with the discussions and such for a second date. I just have the worries of finding the right places and what to do.

She said she's open to w/e, but we can only meet at night on Saturday. Movies, dinner, bowling, etc. I was thinking of possibly dinner and bowling since we are a bit of competitive types. She lives about 7-9 miles away but near the area where i went to school and work, so its not a bad drive at all. Should I pick her up and organize these dates near her area?

Thanks for any tips or guidance.
>>
bump, thanks
>>
Definitely pick her up. I would say a nice but not over the top dinner and an invite back to your place to watch a movie. Clean your place thoroughly, make a move. Gauge how much she really wants to watch a movie. If she really seems like she does, pick something fun and lighthearted and short out and watch it. Then go for the secks. If she doesn't really care about the movie, just go for the secks.

You got this anon.
>>
>>18467379
Don't expect too much, either romantically or sexually. If you enjoyed her company (and she yours) on the first date, go on a second for more of the same. Romance and/or sex will develop by itself (or not) without pushing.
>>
>>18467499
Yeah i understand that. I just want to get some good places and show some effort. Shes mentioned shes very nervous and even sent me a text about our kiss and said it's been awhile.

>>18467475
I cant bring her home for the next few weeks. I take care of a family member at the wee hours and if im home, I know for certain, a family member will interrupt me when they are half awake. But thank you for the vote of confidence.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.