[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to sow oats, leave gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 4

File: 1496496220520.jpg (1MB, 2448x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1496496220520.jpg
1MB, 2448x1836px
Let me start off by saying I love my girlfriend. She's top fucking shit. Sweetest girl in the world. I would never, under any circumstances consider cheating on her. We've only been together (and lived together) for a year but have literally spent 4-12 hours together every single day, consistently, having amazing adventures and loving every minute of it. She's adventurous in bed, up for sex whenever and is even sexier than when I met her. The relationship is just as bright and vibrant as it was day 1, but as the looming theme of commitment begins to hang over the relationship - I'm starting to feel more and more aware of all the experiences I'm missing as the months go by.

At home when we're cozied up, cuddling and having a great time - my mind won't wander, that's all I want in the world. The second I'm alone, either out in the city or at school, and I see a cute girl (usually prettier than my gf) check me out - these thoughts jump right back into my head: What amazing experience could I be missing with her or her or her? I'm living life like a schizophrenic where by day, I'm thinking about ways to break this off without hurting her, and by night, nothing but how much I want to protect her smile for the rest of my life.

This is my first serious relationship. She is the person I love most in the entire world, by far. I cannot find a solution. I feel like either way I go, I am losing so much.

tl;dr love gf, want to fuck around with 20 y/o girls while im still (relatively) young. I'm 23 now and feel like I've already missed out on so much.

pic unrelated
>>
Solution : Threesomes
>>
Honest question... Have you ever thought that your girlfriend might feel the same? How would you feel if she told you, "I love you, but I feel I'm missing out."
>>
>>18467319
Our relationship is too intimate to introduce another person. While she's adventurous, she wouldn't do that. Not like it's that easy to get a third girl willing to do that.

>>18467324
She probably does, but she has the same problem I do. We both love eachother very much. She's younger than I am too.
>>
>>18467329
We always want what we can't have. If I were you, I'd just be happy to have someone who loves me that much. Remember that it's not about having what you want, but wanting what you have. Good luck!
>>
Well you either brk up w her, wife her, or ask for 3sums.
>>
>>18467345
>>18467343
we fight quite a bit. I'm not sure if that's a sign we should break up, but every month or two we have a few day long stretch of sleeping on the couch and not talking to eachother.
>>
File: 1482979382841.jpg (310KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482979382841.jpg
310KB, 1080x1080px
>I want to leave my gf to screw around with sluts
fuckingwhat
>>
>>18467349
Arguing is normal. Once every 2 months is not that bad (unless it's a violent argument). However, if you're thinking that much about it, maybe you should talk to her.
>>
>>18467356
I also feel like I'm a little bit too good for her. She's not a very motivated person and I'm not sure she'll become the mother I want for my children. I also want a better looking girl that treats me the same as she does. Also she's not white so there's that.

>>18467358
No violence ever. I think the hard part about this is we spend so much time together. Ever since the first month we've lived together (3 year relationship now) and we spend literally every day together apart from work/school.
>>
>>18467360
What about moving out? Maybe you guys went too fast...
I, personally, can't stand seeing my significant other so often. It doesn't mean I'm not in love, but I cherish my independence/alone time too much.
>>
>>18467363
We live together because if huge logical reasons. We live in NYC and attend NYU and living on our own is just too fucking expensive

Plus it wouldn't feel right without having an actual reason or fight or something.
>>
>>18467369
Do you have like a guys night were you just hangout with your friends alone?
>>
>>18467360
If that's how you feel about her you need to break up with her. Personally I think you sound like an asshole for saying that and you will resent the hell out of her if you stay.
>>
>>18467374
Not consistently, no. Ever since the start of the relationship we've become sort of isolated together. It's very irregular compared to other peoples relationships I see. I can't even get out of bed in the morning without her because it just feels weird

I think the issue is that we like eachother more than we like the friends we hang out with. Thus we have more fun choosing to not go out and just hang out with

>>18467377
It's not my primary feelings about her. It's in the back of my head. I've fallen deeply in love with her but I could never get over never being able to bang hotter girls again.
>>
>>18467387
That doesn't sound healthy. Either get "more interesting" friends, or just go out on 'me dates' (go out alone and do something you enjoy).
>>
>>18467396
Yeah I think that's an important first step, but I feel like if I go down that road I will end up meeting a cute girl who is in to me and I don't know if I'll have the willpower to resist cheating. As of yet, I haven't had any girls show any real interest in me because I'm always WITH my girlfriend, so I never really had to exercise that muscle.

I know, for sure, it will be a fucking hard job to find a girl as amazing and lovely as this, but I really don't know if I'd be able to find something better in the next 6 years or so.
>>
>>18467387
It's not primary but you feel it. She deserves someone who doesn't think they're better than her and doesn't lust after other women in the way you do and you deserve to explore. You're 23 and you want to fuck other people but don't want to get out of the relationship because it's comfortable. This sounds like a no brainier to me, jump ship.
>>
>>18467408
Hands down she's a better person than me. Little bit too good for her as in out of her league, sexually.
>>
>>18467402
Not to sound like a horrible person, but what if you meet someone cuter? As long as you don't cheat; it should be okay. You sound like someone who'd at least wait until you break up with your girlfriend before starting a new relationship with someone.
Don't be afraid of living your life without her. Yes, you love her, but you can't revolve around that relationship 24/7.
>>
>>18467423
Yeah, we've become really dependent on eachother over the past couple years and very lovey-dovey, I think sacrificing a lot of my independence has sort of tainted my ability to make clear decisions. I think I will have to let her go, I don't want to hurt her and I want to give her an appropriate reason. This isn't really about wanting to just go fuck other girls, I haven't really been out on many dates other than my highschool gfs and I really don't know what else is out there. Thanks anon
>>
>>18467428
Good luck, man!
>>
Polyamory. Me and my gf are poly and it works. We have a very intense relationship, haven't spent a night apart in years. Heck, she slept in the hospital for 4 nights while I was there sick. Monogamy makes young couples feel trapped, it makes sense.
>>
>>18467360
>she's not white so there's that.
Why didn't you say that in the first place. Of course she will not become the woman you would like to be the mother of your children if you want healthy offspring.

Go out and look for a gril of your own race.
>>
>>18467700
yes, and polyamory makes people fall in love with their secondary partner once their primary starts aging and getting loose around the waist and wrinkly.

look, i can make dumb unfounded statements too god what fun this is

fucking polys are worse than vegans man i swear
>>
>>18467731
Polyamory only works if you're an alpha and want that both your girls with fight against each other to become the alpha bitch. But that's not love but lust and gread. You can't love multiple people. Not even parents love all their children in the same amount. Polys just lie to themselves to be hippie-edgelords though their puberty.
>>
>>18467739

Most polys seem to have this view that theyre enlightened, and more evolved and that theyve unlocked some big fucking mystery to life and then they start talking shit about monogamy

man if you want to fuck a macaroni stuffed sock for the rest of your life idgaf you do you but if I have to hear about how great your sock is and how "un-enlightened" i am for not fucking a sock you can get the fuck out
>>
commitment is natural in a relationship
you dont love your girlfriend, you like sex and companionship

grow up, you are 23, you talk like a 17y old and wanting to do teenager things

or just leave her have find another "amazing best girl", you will theres no doubt
>>
>>18467319
Patrice O'Neal agrees.
>>
>>18467360
Bait.
>>
Fucking around is boring after a year. If you've found someone who's company you genuinely enjoy, hold onto that shot as long as you can. You have no idea how difficult it is for people to find sustainable relationships, let alone with people they jive with so well.
>>
>>18467700
>intense relationship

kek. The only intense thing here is the cum of hundreds of strangers you're cleaning her up of. This isn't a healty relationship, you mentally ill retard.
>>
File: 1487701171304.jpg (146KB, 400x808px) Image search: [Google]
1487701171304.jpg
146KB, 400x808px
>>18467360
>Also she's not white so there's that.

What the fuck is with it and you fucking racist cucks dating outside of your race, then turning around and saying "Waahh! She's not white!" like its a fucking downside. It sure wasn't a downside when you were getting your dick wet. What's the matter, why can't you get a girl of your own race?

Honestly just fucking kill yourself.
>>
File: 1490521860774.jpg (19KB, 491x488px) Image search: [Google]
1490521860774.jpg
19KB, 491x488px
>>18468155
Well, there isn't much else for which non-white females are good for.
>>
Harsh truth here OP. Yeah you will regret leaving your girlfriend. Yes you will likely never find a girl as good as her. Chances are that you think you can do better because she built up your self esteem and you haven't had to nervously interact with strange girls in a long time.

But it's inevitable at this point. Your relationship and girlfriend are perfect as you describe them, or at least as perfect as it gets. If this isn't enough to keep your thirst at a distance, nothing is. Go manwhore it up and cry over it later.
>>
same thing happened to my boyfriend of two years. he told me he wanted to try new things despite me always being down for sex and always having his back.

i broke things off, and within months he was addicted to alcohol and opioids after he realized i built up his confidence so much that i was the only one who was truly down for him and he couldn't find anyone else to love him and let alone fuck him. he attempted suicide multiple times and is extremely fucked up now

stay with your girl OP

if things don't work out when you leave you'll end up entirely fucked over
>>
>>18468185
>I friend of a friend smoked weed once, now he's addicted to meth, lost his friends, gotten blind, impotent and tried to kill himself
>Don't do drugs, kids

I'm quite sure no sane man kills himself due to a pussy. He's young, his best years are still before him while his current cum bucket will biologically degrade with every single year.

Let the boy have fun. He's 23 not 53. He still didn't reach his peak.
>>
>>18468201
Just because top tier men who age well (which is mostly due to good genes) have a blast when they are older doesn't mean that your average homely kid suddenly becomes a beast once his hair starts falling out and his metabolism slows down.
>>
>>18467303
Well OP you will probably always have those feelings as long as you stay with her. I had them as well but didn't act on them. Now that she dumped me it gives me a bit of comfort knowing I can finally "experiment"
>>
>>18468207
Na, every man has his peak at mid 30s. That's when they have a good job and will now what he wants in life and young women always go for older guys.

It's retarded to stay with some nog or chink just because the sex and companionshiop is nice - and even now he only thinks about her as long as her pussy is in reach. He doesn't really care for her. He can do better, most people can. And men can take the time to pick a gril, while women have to most fast before they stark to degrade and lose market value.

He will be good out there, nailing some better girls.
>>
>>18467329
Cheat on her till you wife her. Don't have an affair, just pump and dump a few until you realize the connection you have with your girlfriend is either a lot deeper or shallower than you first thought.

What was the statistic? 70% of people dating cheat?
>>
>>18468212
>That's when they have a good job
This alone tells me you live in fantasy land. Most people never get "a good job" to begin with, at most something steady that pays the bills.

Most men also look best before any signs of aging. Women tend to go for older men but not exactly indiscriminately. They want older men with above average looks (for their age at least) and above average success. Not the same guy they turned down in high school but with some wear and tear.
>>
>>18467745
THIS HOLY SHIT

On face I have nothing wrong with the concept, if three people want to shack up and do their thing, that's their right.

If they have a fetish for sleeping with other people with their partner's consent? Sure that's weird but whatever not my business.

But holy fucking shit if you ever question them once about it, even for clarification, you suddenly recieve a guru with a soft voice talking about how monogamy is #unnatural and they found the TRUTH (tm) on how to have a happy relationship. It's fucking dumb.
>>
>>18468224
I'm personally convinced that part of the missionary tendencies are because they are frustrated about how difficult it is to find partners willing to join their polyamory spiel.
>>
>>18468221
>This alone tells me you live in fantasy land. Most people never get "a good job" to begin with, at most something steady that pays the bills.
Don't project, anon. Most MAN have a good job at that point. I'm not talking about autistic poorfags and femals studying to be a starbucks waitress.

>Most men also look best before any signs of aging.
Well, men don't really start to age till early 40s. Women start to visibly age at their late 20s or earlier.

Sorry, but biology isn't fair. OP will be able to easily date for another 20 years while still rising in his value while his current gf will already start to have to lower her standards or get pregnant.

Also, she's not white, so OP propably doesn't want to risk the health of his children to nut in her.
>>
>>18468231
So you are not talking about "every man" but conveniently excluding everyone who undermines the premise as not a man. Okay. Most men are not even educated at university/trade school level to begin with.

Yes they do. Fine lines at late twenties, greying and balding for some as well. Metabolism slowing down and putting on muscle more slowly around thirty at most. Men like George Clooney are revered so much exactly because most of their peers don't look 1/10th as good (at least aesthetically, sexual appeal is more subjective I guess). Then there's the easy erections and higher testosterone. The rich and famous women also tend to date men much younger than they are and it's not for no reason.

Aging is absolutely seen as less of a big deal for men and men don't have the biological pressure that women face in terms of kids. But that doesn't result in the caricature where every forty year old guy is some career god drowning in pussy. Take a look around you if you really think that. And definitely don't live your life assuming to be in that position by sitting on your ass for ten-twenty years as your youth fades.
>>
>>18467303
>missed out

My stats. 30. In a great relationship. Have sewn oats.

Look man. The feeling never goes away. You always feel youre missing out. In my first relationship I was thinking like you. Then i did it. Now im in a great relationship. I still feel just as tempted and sexually frustrated at times, only the logic instead of "wish i experienced it blah blah" is replaced by "just cant do this one girl thing."

This is a reality of being human. You have options. Fuck everythiny and be really lonely, or be in a great relationship and kinda sexually frustrated. Thems your options.

If you fuck some floozy, you will feel no different after, no better, no worse, your life will be totally unchanged, and like days later youll just want the next one. Its an insatiable instinct.

So if your relationship is as good as you say, this is as good as it gets. Trust me. Life evolution and emotion is unfair. End of story.

I would never cheat simply for the reason I have the experience youre after and I know for a fact it will change absolutely nothing except undermine my relationship.

Your desires will pass. They always do. They come back, oh, they come back. But they just go away again. Nothing you can do will change that.
>>
>>18468239
>conveniently excluding everyone who undermines the premise as not a man.
No, I'm talking about MOST men. I'm sorry if you and most of 4chins doesn't fit but that's the reality.

>Most men are not even educated at university/trade school level to begin with.
Good. University doesn't mean shit. YOu can earn a good wage without any formal education.

>But that doesn't result in the caricature where every forty year old guy is some career god drowning in pussy.
Obviously, but most which have a good carrer will not look like a hobo and have good chances at getting a better wife. And OP is 23 for fucks sake, not some midlifecrisis NEET.
>>
>>18468250
>No, I'm talking about MOST men.
Few posts back:
>Na, every man has his peak at mid 30s.

Either way, my very point is that for most men this is not the way it happens and that's why it's pointless to keep proclaiming that by growing old alone they will magically become hot shit. It is rather that there's less competition at a later age because more people will have fallen off the band wagon either in terms of getting obese/aging badly or fucking up their life. Whereas when you're young you're only competing with other people who are fresh faced and have mostly tight bodies and a future ahead.

Would still like to live in your world where it's more common to have a great career than to live a mediocre life, but whatever works for you.

Yes OP is young NOW. And if he wants to live it up he should do so NOW. But shit will also get serious for him in at most ten years.
>>
>>18468257
>>No, I'm talking about MOST men.
>Few posts back:
>>Na, every man has his peak at mid 30s.

Yes, every man has his attractivness peak in his mid 30s. BUT only MOST men have good carrers. Read again.

>Either way, my very point is that for most men this is not the way it happens
Read again.

>Would still like to live in your world where it's more common to have a great career than to live a mediocre life, but whatever works for you.
Wat

>But shit will also get serious for him in at most ten years.
So ffs how is this relevant ATM if he wants NOW to fuck around? It's not. He isn't risking to die alone because he doesn't stays with his current gf.
>>
I don't know how people can claim to love someone but then make these shitposts about wanting to fuck other girls like I'm sorry that's not love, it's obvious you want to leave her so do it so she can move on too.
>>
>>18468263
>Yes, every man has his attractivness peak in his mid 30s.
No, this is bullshit. There's a reason male models are not in their mid thirties. If they play it right they're more attractive because they strike a good balance between still looking good -and- having a set life. But if you are simply talking about hotness you don't beat youth period.

>Wat
Your implication that having a great career is somehow more common than having an okay job that pays the bills but does not impress anyone.

It isn't relevant for OP, I'm just pointing it out because there's a lot of young guys lurking here that don't deserve to be told over and over again that they will magically be set once they are in their thirties only to be hit in the face by reality.
>>
>>18468269
>There's a reason male models are not in their mid thirties.
Male models are also malnoursihed and look like little girls for the most part. Not an argument.

>Your implication that having a great career is somehow more common than having an okay job that pays the bills but does not impress anyone.
You see, that's how I know you don't have either. You dont need to be a manager to be succesfull in life and attractive for women. An okay job is enought for most people, because they themselves are only okay and the women they get are okay as well.

>It isn't relevant for OP
Well, than we can end it here instead of you sperging out.

>magically be set once they are in their thirties
Literally no one is claiming that for fucks sake. Cease it, you barked under the wrong tree.
>>
>>18468247
Pretty much this, the human being is not monogamous, monogamy is a choice, it has its pros and cons and its up to you to decide what you value the most, this "missing out" ideology can be aplied to many other things in life, but life itself is about making choices, so you will always be missing out on something, think wisely before making any decision op.
>>
>>18468212
Spoken like a true virgin
>>
>>18468304
I'm actually a female in an LTR. But nice try to show your arguments.
>>
>>18467303
Decide what's more important to you; your girlfriend whom you supposedly "love" or your desire for some strange. Be a man; when you make your decision stick with it and don't look back. These threads are a sad commentary on our culture. Were you raised by a single parent perhaps?
>>
>>18468310
I'm actually a dragon with 2 heads but whatever you say ;p
>>
>>18468370
Good lord, every single time some salty fucker acts as if /adv/ isn't full of women. Pathetic.
>>
>>18467303
It's just a classic case of thinking the grass is greener on the other side. It isn't. What do you really think you'll gain by leaving a girlfriend you're very happy with just to fuck some random pussy? Sex with strangers is almost never as good as sex with somebody you know and love. I'm not some christian morality police but it's just easier to have a great time in bed when you both know what you're doing and you're comfortable with each other.
Every man wants to fuck around, but if you're smart you'll realize that it's not all that it's made out to be. It's just your base instincts telling your body to reproduce as much as possible. If you leave your girlfriend now, it's a high chance you'll never find anyone that good again.
>>
Men really have absolutely no concept of what "love" is.
>>
>>18468294
>not monogomous

Same guy you replied to, we are though. Were both because evolutions kind of a dick. There are advantages to keeping to a partner (smarter stronger kids, much lower spread of diseases that could easily kill until like 60 years ago, stronger tribe that doesnt need to split scarce food resources among so many).
You have pair bonding hormones and pair bonding instincts. Breakups hurt so much no matter how shitty the relationship because the natural chems you evolved that keep you in are addictive as heroine. A shit break up is severe drug withdrawal.

But evolution doesnt change and replace. It adds on. So the original instinct is still around too. So we are this horrific opposing duality of needs.

Source: im educated in this shit.
>>
>>18468397
So you're saying that society made some of us polygamous?!
>>
>>18468376
/adv/ certainly has its share of hambeasts, as does /soc/, what's your point
>>
>>18468432
>hahaha you're just a virgin neckbeard
>"Nope"
>hahaha you're just a hambeast

As I said, pathetic.
>>
>>18468397
Oh God fuck off with your "let me break down relationships on an evolutionary level to show you just how much inexperience I have with relationships."
>>
>>18468436
You are pathetic, but at least you can change
>>
>>18468535
>mirror reply
You have to be 18 years or older to continue using this side.
>>
>>18468437
not that guy, but he was just explaining how humans are monogamous, he didn't say anything about relationships
>>
>>18468583
He just triggered the enlightened crowd.
>>
>>18468550
I'm older than you, chunky
>>
>>18468598
>oldfuck on an mongolian child labor tapestry weaving forum
Didn't I already say "pathetic"?
>>
>>18467329
If you leave, you will miss what you had more than you will enjoy anything that you find.

This issue sounds like something you should talk to her about.
>>
>>18468605
Do you have any more jokes to steal
>>
>>18467303
>At home when we're cozied up, cuddling and having a great time - my mind won't wander, that's all I want in the world. The second I'm alone, either out in the city or at school, and I see a cute girl (usually prettier than my gf) check me out - these thoughts jump right back into my head: What amazing experience could I be missing with her or her or her? I'm living life like a schizophrenic where by day, I'm thinking about ways to break this off without hurting her, and by night, nothing but how much I want to protect her smile for the rest of my life.

This feeling isn't ever going to go away. It's called opportunity cost. Everyone has it, even people in really good relationships who are more experienced than you. It's up to you what you decide to do, but you should know that.
>>
>>18468239
Fucking preach it, anon
>>
>>18468310
Spoken like a true cucked white roastie then :^)
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.