[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ex-GF wants to remain friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: X4tCBPT8L1E.jpg (61KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
X4tCBPT8L1E.jpg
61KB, 540x395px
Well, don't laugh at my behaviour. As soon as I turned sober, I realized what kind of mistake I made.

Brief description
>girl obviously likes me, very flirtatious
>i once took an initiative
>she wanted me to be FWB, i refuse and we proceed into relationships
>she says yes because she wants to try, wants me to stay friends if everything falls apart
>i answered "sorry but i cant"
>two months fast forward
>constant nagging, conflicts, etc
>feeling that i walk on eggshells
>i cant be honest anymore, i start to lie, i suppose it's felt
>she says she doesnt love me anymore, it wasn't love for her but sort of game
>i say "ok fine"
>two weeks forward
>wants to be friends
>i refuse, saying that i can't be friends with someone who is still very attractive to me
>she says that now she is a friend with her ex (not me), people stay friends even after disasters
>"so you just forget everything and you're done, YES?"
>"so you only need sex from me, how can we be fwb for now even if we are not friends"
>"you are ready to tolerate humiliations just to fuck me"
>"i think you just want to fuck me and drop"

And the final is
>"i really missed you, but by your replies you fell in my eyes"
>"you're pathetic"

Then I went really fucking mad, being drunk at the same time. I told that I don't want to be friends with someone I find attractive, neither I think I'll be a good friend. Told that at this point I don't care if you think I am complete asshole who only wants sex, I offered -- you just agree or disagree, accept or decline. If you disagree -- please, find new friend and boyfriend, don't involve me, I am sure you have lots of friends. I am 150% sure you'll do completely, absolutely fine without me.

Honesly, sometimes I feel she's very sensible about my wrongdoings. I fucked everything up, yes?
I don't know. Am I bad human being for that? Am I an asshole? Should I just tell that I am sorry for my emotional outburst and go no contact?
>>
Sounds somewhat manipulative, cut contact
>>
>>18467294
I just wrote that she doesn't need to be friends with someone thirsty as me, with asshole.
>>
Bump. Anything else?
>>
I feel like this was a plot to a hentai...
>>
>>18467410
I'd just forget about this one man, sounds complicated.
>>
>it wasn't love for her but sort of game

if she knew you wanted a relationship, felt this way and still drew you along, she is not someone you need in your life.

Personally I would have cut off contact with her long ago and not give her a big speech or whatever
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.