[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YouTube Channel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 640x392_20430_216954.jpg (218KB, 640x392px) Image search: [Google]
640x392_20430_216954.jpg
218KB, 640x392px
So I started a YouTube channel and it's supposed to be a commentary channel. I uploaded my first video on sunday and by friday I'm uploading a second one. I have 0 subs.

I'm not asking to be followed because I'm not trying to shamelessly self-promote. The problem is that I just finished recording my voice for the second video, and looking at all the popular and funny YT vids that genuinely make me laugh like "Where's my Super Succ?" make me feel like my videos are shitty and unfunny. I already feel discouraged and it hasn't even been a full week since my first upload.

I'm afraid that the videos I'm making are not funny and are just forced in general. How do I overcome this feeling?

Like, I enjoy making them. The thumbnail, the editing, and even the recording (and that's my least liked thing to do) But when I'm done and I look at other content that makes me laugh I feel distraught and start thinking that this channel might just be a huge waste of time.
>>
Bumping for advice
>>
>>18467250
Post your channel
>>
>>18467272
I'm honestly terrified of that.
>>
>>18467283
What, in case it becomes any less popular?
>>
Dude, all those channels were once like you i know that is pretty cliche but its true. If you enjoy doing it and its something you want to do then really the only obstacle you have at the moment is yourself. Trust me a little self confidence goes a long way and perhaps one day you will be the channel newbies look at for inspiration. Good luck mate.
>>
>>18467272
Post it, You can do it
>>
>>18467283
>I'm honestly terrified of that.
Literally the reason why Youtube channels fail
>>
>>18467296
Good point

https://www. youtube.com/ channel/ UC3QP2POHtkzJqBh9DbZCd_g
>>
>>1846730
>>18467312
posted. Thank you though, good point.

>>18467307
done boi
>>
>>18467314
humour too forced, stereotypes aren't funny - dark for the sake of being dark. I enjoy racist and dark humour like all anons, but this is just too self-depreciating and not very comedic. Also, you talk far too quickly.
>>
>>18467323
What would you recommend to switch and use anon?
>>
>>18467250
make your videos for yourself. don't do it for followers or other people.
>>
>>18467344
That's just my opinion of your commentary, I don't really have any suggestions to replace it with.
>>
>>18467250
Don't overthink it. Do videos you enjoy making while you enjoy making them :)
Aim for the kind of content YOU would like to see and enjoy, authenticity is key.
TL;DR Nigga, just bee ur shelf
>>
>>18467306
I didn't read your comment, sorry anon. Thank you though, that's the realest truth I've been told all day. Thank you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.