[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My little brother's birds are dead and its all my fault

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Ok so my little brother went on vacation for two weeks. He left me in charge of his two parakeets while he was away, it was the standard water/food monitoring deal. Well, ive been gone for the past two days and got back to find them dead. I picked one up and took a closer look, you know, like maybe they had just passed out or something. I knew I was fucked the moment its limp head fell back. I know for a fact they died of dehydration since the water dish/bowl was bone dry. Im from the southwest so the recent increase in temp along with the lack of water was a death sentence. Its 8:22pm as Im posting this and his flight lands at 10:00 tonight. The nearest pet store is closed and Im already late for the airport as is. I plan to tell him I had to take them to a bird kennel to keep them happy since no one was home while they were away. Im also prepared to tell him that this specific species changes color from time to time due to environmental conditions, (its summer, they turn a summer color..) to explain any differences between the replacement birds and his old ones. If you have any better ideas please lemme hear them. He's only 8 and he looks up to me alot. Help me /adv/, your my only hope.
>>
File: Template_you_what_you_have_done.jpg (122KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Template_you_what_you_have_done.jpg
122KB, 600x600px
>>18466936
He looked up to the wrong person. . .you animal
>>
Wow dude you really suck

Go pick him up and be honest
>>
>>18466936
>tell him I had to take them to a bird kennel to keep them happy
>also prepared to tell him that this specific species changes color
I bet even an 8 year old can see through your bullshit, if you're going to murder his birds, at least don't lie to him about it, you're doing this for completely selfish reasons.
>>
easiest job in the world and you fucked it up congrats tell your brother you killed his birds
>>
File: 14832952324.png (11KB, 120x152px) Image search: [Google]
14832952324.png
11KB, 120x152px
>>18466936
You have no choice OP. Trash the house and claim you were robbed. You'll have to file a police report but it's better than admitting you killed your 8 year old brother's birds.
>>
>>18467008
Hope his boss doesn't find out
>>
>>18466936
Why did you leave them for 2 days? What did you expect to happen?

Your brother will hate you for this, but he will hate you more if you try to lie about it. Be honest.
>>
>>18466936
I would say "slap yourself" but you would probably screw that up too
>>
>>18466936
>He's only 8

Be honest with him OP.
He's going to be crushed, but he'll lose more respect for you if and when he finds out that you lied to him--and he will. Take him to the pet store and let him pick out his new birds. And you're going to have to tend to his every need for the rest of the summer--you owe him this. What really sucks is that he's going to feel that he won't ever again be able to go on vacation and leave his birds with anybody.
>>
>>18466936
Let me get this straight - your little brother asked you to keep his parakeets fed and watered while he was gone, and you ignored them to the point where they died of dehydration. I don't say this lightly, but you're a fucking asshole, OP. Tell your brother and at the VERY least offer to buy him new birds.
>>
>>18466936
Tell him the birds tried to peck your eyes out when you were trying to feed them, and you had to kill them in self defense.
>>
>>18467060
That's even more pathetic
>>
Lets get some social justice warriors in here
>>
File: 307.jpg (31KB, 680x591px) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
31KB, 680x591px
>>18467063
Worked for MY little brother.

Bonus is that I don't have to babysit anymore.
>>
>>18467079
>>
lmao you're not getting out of this one. just tell the kid you killed his birds you piece of shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.