[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Relationship worries ahead My girlfriend and I dated for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Castelia.jpg (766KB, 2500x1870px) Image search: [Google]
Castelia.jpg
766KB, 2500x1870px
ITT: Relationship worries ahead

My girlfriend and I dated for about 10 months last year before things ended. It was a wonderful relationship (we have never had a big fight), but there were certain hurdles that we knew were going to be big; the key one was that I have dreamed of working and living in New York City, and she didn’t. Six months later we reconnected and got back together; she wants to work through the troubles we never talked about before and it’s been wonderful. And now I have a job in Manhattan. We have started talking about moving in together (we had been talking about it before the breakup), but I guess all the moving parts so fast have me a little nervous. The first thing is that initially we’ve talked about moving in together outside the city before moving into Manhattan; she’s talked about going to school in the city next year but I guess I’m scared that if she doesn’t get in she won’t want to move in. I know I need to have a talk with her about it, but given our lack of actual fights I guess I’m nervous what a big relationship fight will be like.

TL:DR, talks about moving in with the girlfriend have me worried I won’t be able to live in my dream city. Any thoughts on how to proceed?
>>
It may seem over the top, but before going into that conversation with her think about what is important to you, what you're willing to compromise on, and what you're willing to let go of for her.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.