[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom only cares about my sister, and they are both mean to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: uRIG6t.gif (70KB, 251x192px) Image search: [Google]
uRIG6t.gif
70KB, 251x192px
My mom only cares about my sister, and they are both mean to me. They talk all the time on the phone to each other. My mom passive aggressively breaks down my self extreme when I'm around, and my sister explodes when she is mad and says vicious horrible things to me. I'm not mean to her at all.They have been doing this for years.On my last birthday my mom sent me a card that said "birthdays are like kids, great when they are not your own." I feel so unloved, I have had severe depression all my life, and I don't have anyone I can talk to about it with.
>>
Toxic bitches
>>
>>18466683
my sister literally called me a whore for making small talk about the weather to a taxi driver.
>>
>>18466667

Get the fuck out of there anon!
>>
>>18466699
What the hell, who calls a guy a whore nowadays?
>>
>>18466815
what the fuck dude? did you just assume their gender?
>>
>>18466801
I have, but the rejection and sadness follows me everywhere.
>>
>>18466667
WHERES YOUR DAD? FUCK THOSE CUNTS! Happiness awaits you OP you need get therapy. There are people out there that love you, you just need to find them <3
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.