[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In order to get girls to come to you, you have to look busy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>In order to get girls to come to you, you have to look busy and be aloof and not be too needy and play it cool! Don't text them too much and don't be too available!

>Play it cool and don't be too available or text them too much

>Shit goes nowhere because I'm not keeping enough contact with them

I don't get it. Pursue them, and you look needy. Don't pursue them, and nothing happens because you have to initiate everything.

Pretty sure "play it cool and let them come to you" only works if you're such a Chad that girls will come to you regardless. What do non-Chads do?
>>
File: 200.jpg (20KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
200.jpg
20KB, 300x100px
>>r9k
>>
>>18466445
What's needy is seeking a specific reaction. Be self-ammusing. Blow past all the shit tests the girls will throw your way.
>>
How about you just be normal and do what feels natural and stop trying to follow rules that /r9k/ told you to follow?
>>
>>18466445
Thats fucking stupid
I cant count the amount of girls that lost interest on me as soon as I "played cool and looked busy"
Women show interest and its like a cup of hot coffee in winter, drink it fast or it will be too cold to ever drink it again
>>
>>18466450
I thought r9k was all MGTOWs who don't even try and resent women for not liking them. I'm still trying and I don't hold it against a gal for not being interested. People can't be blamed for liking what they like. I just wanna learn how to become what they like.

>>18466455

Yeah, I think I try to be too likable, and it comes off as insecure and insincere. I need to learn to stop giving fucks and let myself contradict girls more. It's hard to not try to be a pleaser when the girls you do score dates with are scarce, though.

>>18466533

This is another of my problems. I move too slowly. Don't flirt or make physical contact with my dates much, for fear of being a gross grabby creep. Never make sexual innuendos, never even kissed a date on the lips. Takes me around two weeks to schedule date #2 because I'm so busy and stressed with life. There is never a date #3.

Maybe next time, I have to risk being a creep and just touch her leg and talk about wanting to take her clothes off and kiss her in the middle of a sentence.
>>
>>18466465
>do what feels natural

Augusta never "feel natural" in social situations, anon. If we did, we wouldn't be asking these questions on internet.

Neurotypical normies don't understand that.
>>
>>18466678
>Augusta

*Autists
>>
>>18466670
>Women only like chads
>Trust me I know what women want.
>Uses the word "Chad" to describe a person unironically.
>>
>>18466670
>for fear of being a gross grabby creep

If they're already into you, they won't think this. If anything, I think it just makes things progress faster if there's hope of progress or ends things quickly if there was no hope to begin with.
>>
>>18466670
>Yeah, I think I try to be too likable, and it comes off as insecure and insincere
It does. Stop that and stop using the term Chad. Making that distinction right off the bat doesn't help you get results. It's prohibiting with undertones of resentment. I'd recommend checking out RSDtyler on youtube for getting that head of your's straightened on correctly. He's my #1 husbando. Give him a chance, anon.
>>
>>18467130
I've tied watching pickup stuff, but most of it seems bullshit to me. So much of it seems about being manipulative rather than trying to offer anything. It also always seems to treat dating as adversarial. Like, it's all about "getting past her defenses," as if girls don't actually like to fuck/date, and you're trying to lure them into it.

And then the scientist in me questions the credibility. All the evidence is anecdotal, there's no systematic testing of these "strategies." Some guy gets in front of a camera and says he fucks 800 bitches a night because of this one weird trick, and you just have to take his word for it. He has videos of him picking up women, and you don't know how many failures he edited out, and have to wonder how all these women who supposedly aren't actors are perfectly mic'd when the hidden camera is several feet behind them.

I mean, sure, I'll check it out, but I'm skeptical. I just wish there didn't have to be games and somebody I dig would just like me for me. I wish I were enough without all these tactics and strategies.
>>
>>18467233
Op, think of a girl that is 500 pounds. She's crying because guys just don't "get her" she can't get dates. She's told that maybe exercise would help and she says why can't my personality be enough...

It's kind of what you are doing man.

Getting people to open up and have sex with you is not supposed to be easy, or simple, especially if you don't know what you're doing.

Rsdtyler is actually a good guy when it comes to picking up girls. He was a weird autisic Canadian guy who went out a lot and learned from mystery about pickup. He found that guys really needed to cure their own negative shit first.

Are you really likeable as you are? Too afraid to make a move with a girl you like and too afraid to talk to girls on the street? I don't think you are completely happy about it.

The best advice I've had about women is that it's just going to be hard and you have to suck it up and get to know them. Either you go out at try your luck, or you start masturbating to weird shit.
>>
>>18467233
>I've tied watching pickup stuff, but most of it seems bullshit to me.
It can seem that way, for sure
>So much of it seems about being manipulative rather than trying to offer anything.
Have you ever considered that you're already being manipulative? You said earlier that your a people pleaser because you want girls to date you. It comes across as insincere because it is insincere. Everyone manipulates. If you're trying to get girls, at least do it right.
>It also always seems to treat dating as adversarial.
It's about empathizing and building positive tension if done right
>"getting past her defenses," as if girls don't actually like to fuck/date, and you're trying to lure them into it.
There are defences though. It's to keep the insecure guys out. In my experience, the typical nice guys tend to cause more trouble. If a high calibar female stays with one for long enough, they become jealous and angry. Resentful tendencies will stem from not understanding why the girl they view as above them would stay with them. I know it's anecdotal, but I've seen some dark shit first hand. That's why there's that saying where you can't love someone before you love yourself. Of course girls want to fuck. It merely depends on who. I'd rather get fucked by one of the guys on RSD than 99% of other guys.
>All the evidence is anecdotal, there's no systematic testing of these "strategies."
What's exciting is all the room for experimentation. You'll see once common threads are discovered. Personal experience can be invaluable.
>I wish I were enough without all these tactics and strategies.
You are, anon. The guy I mentioned takes a philosophical angle. He'll help you to realize that you are in fact enough and always were. Good luck. We're rooting for you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.