[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really true that most people are hateful and vitriolic,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1498256055635.png (208KB, 354x323px) Image search: [Google]
1498256055635.png
208KB, 354x323px
Is it really true that most people are hateful and vitriolic, and only care about themselves? And if so, how do I learn to accept this?
>>
No one can really tell, because you never know when someone is lying to you or themselves.

I can say with honesty though that I try to help altruistically anyone I love more than I bother to help myself in bad situations.
>>
I would think adv would be proof that's not completly true, evolutionary being helpful can get you more benefits, that being said yes it's healthy to be a little selfish. That's how we survive but if you can afford to help others it can be beneficial. Makes you feel good to do good and builds character. Those who are hateful will feel the effects of darwinism imo, it's not healthy to be in a negative state of mind constantly.
>>
>>18466398
Yes, it's true, we are all hateful, even those who claim to be altruistic. Why do they do that? Because they want to be liked. Everything is done for personal gain, we are all assholes.
You can accept this by either being misanthropic, or realize that it's natural and you can't help it, you can still be helpful towards others, but sometimes have to think what your actions actually mean. Another thing you could do is to be an idiot, totally ignorant of your surrounding while dulling out all the pain and just be happy with your life. Maybe you think I'm bitter, but there is no optimism or pessimism, only realism, everyone is fighting each-other, but if you in your mindset don't think it's worth fighting for, why even fight?
>>
File: maxresdefault_0.jpg (85KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault_0.jpg
85KB, 1920x1080px
>>18466398
>Is it really true
Yes.

>how do I learn to accept this?
You just do it, there's no golden method. Some people do it by growing hatred towards the world, some stop caring about everything, and some just become selfish and concentrate on themselves, leaving no care for other people and the world.
>>
These niggers slow
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.