[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he putting me on the back burner?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

So I was dating this guy for about 10 months , did typical relationship stuff, met his family and he met mine. He used to ask me a lot if I had feelings for him and we both told each other that we did. But around may I found out he was talking to another girl and when we both confronted him he told me (idk about the other girl) that he doesn't know what he wants . I stopped talking to him for a week but now he's always reaching out to me and talking to me like before and flirting . but I know he's still talking with the other girl. Should I just give up on him?
>>
>>18466351
yes, you are just a placeholder girl. A backup. been in the same situation
>>
>>18466358
And the thing is, before I stopped talking to him he said that he doesnt want to do anything intimate with me for awhile but still hangout sometimes because maybe he will "change" during it that time
Lmao
>>
File: evon.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
evon.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>18466351
>Should I just give up on him?

Yep

Technically you already gave him a "Do you want to be exclusive" talk when you confronted him with that girl and he just proved he's got no interest in that and just wants to pump&dump. Keeping him around is a risk for your future relationships but if you really feel he makes you happy in someway...Get devilish and trap him with a baby.

That aside, that girl is QT OP. Thanks for introducing me
>>
>>18466376
That was enough of a clue. A girl did the very same thing to me and kept changing her mind even AFTER one night where we were already intimate.
>>
>>18466384
I mean ...he did always told me he wanted a kid
>>
>>18466448
Yeah you're right. And I still want to talk to him because I still have feelings for him but I also cant bare being so close to him knowing he's talking to another girl and saying the exact things to her probably just to hookup
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.