[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Junkie Friend Circle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Berundo.gif (37KB, 188x286px) Image search: [Google]
Berundo.gif
37KB, 188x286px
I was basically completely socially isolated after I moved here around half a year ago. As in besides going to work or grocery shopping I didn't leave the house.
So I was in need of friends but besides that I wanted to smoke some weed again, so over online methods I met a guy in my area that invited me to come over.
We had a pretty chill night and also did some coke and smoked some. When I was around 18 I have been trying some drugs occasionally so it's not completely new to me (took Ecstasy and handful of times, and once LSD but else pretty tame). But I have stopped completely even with weed around 1.5 years ago. I'm 22 now to put this in relation.

Now last weekend we met up again and he and his friend circle are super welcoming and genuinely nice people. But they're a bit of Junkies. As in, they deal with drugs, have some trouble with police and pretty much overdo it every weekend. Of course they don't push anything for me, but it's easily available and I just need to ask and I could get stuff for free even. This weekend we were hanging out and I did 200mg MDMA, snorted a bunch of Speed and Coke, later even some shrooms and had a blast. But I would have had a blast even when sober, because all I deeply and truly want are friends. The next morning I felt like wanting to die and was kinda regretting it. But for them it seems to be a normal experience, and no big deal. Now this weekend they will go out again to some outdoor festival and I don't know what to do.

I'm so starved for human interaction. And I could talk to them nicely and normally when we start out and are sober. And when they start taking stuff, I hesitate at first. But when they're all fucked up and I just sit around there I kind of want to join too. I also want to trip out because the lava lamp looks so cool, and stuff like this.
I don't know what to do, because this is the closest I have been to friends and I genuinely don't know how else I should get to know people I feel understood with.
>>
>>18466273
Make some friends who aren't junkies? Junkies are easy to befriend because a huge chunk of society won't give them the time of day.
>>
>>18466352
As I said, I have tried really. I went to an extremely awkward meetup for people that are new in the area, I tried talking to coworkers, I just went out to events like a fair and such things. Nothing has worked and I was feeling I was getting insane if I keep isolated for any time longer. I'm painfully introverted and when I do want to bother with people I seek nothing but honesty and truth. I don't want small talk, I want talks about deep feelings and the Universe. And I have no idea how else to achieve that.

I don't know is there any future to keep being friends and able to control my urges to join in and totally overdo it aswell? Or is a small amount of taking drugs when younger perhaps even normal?
>>
>>18466373
>I have tried.
Damn. Well just smoke crack then. Definitely give up.
>>
>>18466273
Op you already realise that you have moved past the phase of your life that they are in, so pick your moments better. If they are genuinely friendly people they won't mind what you do. So don't indulge with them every single time they do. Save the substances for the big events or the times you really think they will enhance the experience. When it's a casual gathering at someone's house stay sober. Try to be your own person a little more and just politely decline when they offer.
>>
>>18466485
Have you ever had true druggo friends?
>>
>>18466485
They don't even offer stuff and respect that. But I'm more afraid of my own self control. I have noticed that as in I started out saying to myself I won't to any mushrooms. But as the night got late and they were having fun, you start to tell yourself that a little bit is okay. And so on.

Is it even possible to maintain that level of self-control? And do you think they're just in a phase that will end anytime soon? How to determine that?
>>
This is incredibly shitty advice, but its more fun to have alcoholic friends than junkies since alcohol makes people more social and honest which seems to be what you're craving.

I find it kind of sad you try to legitimize yourself. Doing hard drugs is fine, mixing them is an incredible danger to your body.

There are enough people who want to talk about "deep stuff and the universe" on a joint or after a couple of beers. Just get better at socializing.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.