[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Identifying condition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: conan-detective_8078.gif (14KB, 277x237px) Image search: [Google]
conan-detective_8078.gif
14KB, 277x237px
A good friend of mine told me she had/has (she mentioned residue? Not sure I quite understood that) a major problem in life that caused her a lot of distress, but she could not bring herself to tell me what it was.
I need help to figure out what that problem was, based on the clues I got.
1. It's something she was too embarrassed to tell her parents, although she eventually (after it was over) told her mom, but claims she could never tell her dad.
2. It was something her boyfriend supported her through.
3. It was psychological, but it can and did have physical consequences.
4. It's not sexual, depression, or drug/alcohol/any similar addiction, it also ain't self harm (cutting/suicide, etc.).
5. It has a specific name, and it is something I might not have heard of (her boyfriend didn't), or I might have but I wouldn't think of it as anything serious if I didn't know it well enough. It's also something you ought to visit a psychiatrist for, although she didn't.
6. She's outgoing, quite handsome, and likes to bullshit about being in depression (she acknowledges she's not), stuff like say her life is terrible despite everything going for her, first world problem kind of shit. She also frets a lot about her academic career.

I'm not asking you to persuade me to give up.
She said she wouldn't lie and say I got it wrong if I guessed right, so just throw in a list of things you think it might be, even if you think it's a far shot.
>>
she needs to woman up and go to a fucking doctor if it's bothering her.

you need to butt out of her life if she doesn't really want to tell you. if she's making you guess, she's just being an attention whore.
>>
>>18466221
Thisx9999

If she's an attention whore, just tell her you don't care (less harsh though) or don't want to know anymore. she'll probably tell you or give you more hints, to keep you hooked and "caring" (ie giving her attention about it.

Tbh if she had a problem she didn't want people to know about she wouldn't have even mentioned that there is one to begin with
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.