[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like a girl on steam, but we only really have one game that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1489730305004.png (129KB, 239x349px) Image search: [Google]
1489730305004.png
129KB, 239x349px
I like a girl on steam, but we only really have one game that we both play... Pay day 2, I have posted a thread on here before and got some advice, but not as much as I would have liked.

At this point its hard to get her to play it with me and I think she might delete it for other games during the steam sale.

what do I do?
>>
Ask her for her number
>>
restart the drill and prepare for another police assault
>>
>>18466177
play different games together
find her on other social media
ask for her number faggot

what's the big deal here? you can still talk to her on steam right? a relationship based off of simply payday 2 will go nowhere, trust me I've had the exact same thing. just calm down and say something like "hey you should give me your number so we can talk to each other" or something along those lines. it's really that easy, and a huge boost to your confidence weather she says yes or not
>>
wtf
this is exactly me only i'm a girl and the game's not payday2

but this >>18466832 anon's right
>>
>>18466503
Heheheheh...
>>
>>18466177
Buy those games too? Ask her for advice on what mp games are fun... then buy it and play together.

Anyway, if she wanted to fugg you she'd be willing to play even boring shit so your problem is all wrong anyway. Tell her how you feel or try to get some cybersex. Then you can give her your thermal drill.
>>
>>18466177
Have you ever met this girl? Do you even live in the same city?

If not, forget about her and go meet girls who will actually be in the same room as you. Don't bother with Vidya relationships.
>>
>>18466832
The games she plays are either old and impossible to get to work playing online, or singleplayer, though I did embarass myself on Quake Live pretty hard.
>>18467040
We live in the same city, she says shes shy, I kinda figured out where she works and have seen her in person, shes attractive, looks to be latina and has a huge ass so... win.
>>
>>18467166
Get her number

Ask her out

You think playing more video games with her will take you anywhere?

He'll, if you feel too weird about asking her out over the intergames, show up at her workplace and be "surprised" to find out she works there. Flirt with her a bit and get her number (don't actually ask her out when she's at work, though; that puts employees in an awkward position).

Text her about grabbing a coffee.
>>
>>18466388
this, this, and again this.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.