[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting back together with an ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1330571498573.jpg (68KB, 286x301px) Image search: [Google]
1330571498573.jpg
68KB, 286x301px
>Getting back with an ex

Yes/No? Does it ever work out well? Any personal experiences?

My ex gf, the only girl I've ever truly cared about has come back into my life recently and it's got me feeling weird. We've fucked a few times in the last few weeks and have been spending a lot of time together. She says she wants to make this work but I've got mixed feelings on the matter. We met 5 years ago when we were 18 and 19 respectively and we (mostly her but I'm not innocent) both did a lot of dumb shitty things to each other. I'm a different person now than I was and she's grown a lot too. I love her, but I just have a strong feeling that this shit is gonna blow up in my face if we do try this. It's got me stressed as fuck. One part of me wants to just completely cut contact and the other part doesn't want to give up on the idea of us being happy together.

What do?
>>
File: Mance_Rayder_The_Children-1.png (149KB, 334x317px) Image search: [Google]
Mance_Rayder_The_Children-1.png
149KB, 334x317px
Try it.
Not many people get the chance to get back together with a person they really felt something towards.
You see people like me and other anons bleeding out of our hearts daily because we still can't let go off a relationship from years ago that made us feel things nothing else could and still can't.
And the worst thing is that we know we can't get it back, yet it still hurts.
Some of us ache from time to time, some of us ache every single day when we wake up.

Give it a go, at least you'll use your chance.
>>
Do you not want to be together with her because you are scared that it will go wrong? Or because it doesnt feel right to get back together?

I dont think that I can give you anymore advice since you dont really say why exactly you broke up. But do you think that its possible to even be happy together? You should talk to her more about it. Maybe you can have a test period for a week or so to see If you do want to get back together or just let it be
>>
>>18466118
>My ex gf, the only girl I've ever truly cared about has come back into my life recently
Oh no
>and it's got me feeling weird. We've fucked a few times in the last few weeks and have been spending a lot of time together.
That's called lust Anon
>She says she wants to make this work but I've got mixed feelings on the matter. We met 5 years ago when we were 18 and 19 respectively and we (mostly her but I'm not innocent) both did a lot of dumb shitty things to each other. I'm a different person now than I was and she's grown a lot too.
Irrelevant, she has fucked plenty of other guys, she had her fun, she wants a "safe" bet for the mean time, or she is damaged.
>I love her
You have a bad breakup, she appears back in your life, you get your dick wet and you catch the feels?
>but I just have a strong feeling that this shit is gonna blow up in my face if we do try this.
It will, it didn't work the first time, it won't work the next time
>It's got me stressed as fuck.
Really?
>One part of me wants to just completely cut contact and the other part doesn't want to give up on the idea of us being happy together.
It will fail, you will realise you have both grown apart, and that you aren't ready for the changes in each other (if that's true).

If it didn't work the first time, it won't work the second, third, or even the fifth time, regardless of effort, concessions or desire, she knows she can go elsewhere, and she won't hesitate to do it again.
Source: On and off relationship for 5 years with an ex.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.