[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop hating black people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

I will be moving to a very multicultural area soon (that is to say, less than 15% of the population is white in a country that is more than 75% white).
There are all sorts of ethnic groups there that I don't have a problem with - Asians of all sorts, Arabs, Latin Americans. But there is also a large black population, and I can't help but feel an intense, irrational hatred any time I see them. My thoughts immediately start shouting "this nigger is inferior to everybody else here"; regardless of whether or not that statement is true for that particular person.
I don't want to be a racist loser; but in order to not be one, I need to figure out how to not act like an angry slave owner every time I see a black person.
Thoughts? Suggestions?
>>
First realize there is a difference between niggers and black people.

Second try hanging out with the more chill black people out there. For every ghetto thot out there, there is always a chill black dude that wants to be your friend
>>
>>18465864
Also stop browsing /pol/
>>
>>18465874
Also realize that the first sentence of this post is still incredibly offensive to black people, and be mindful to never say it or anything like it within earshot of them
>>
>>18465864

You're just racist, dude. Honestly though, everyone is a little racist. The good thing is that you don't want to be. Stop saying shit like "nigger" because even though it's just a word it's deeply embedded into racist dialogue and there's no removing it.

Find some black people you admire. Like Neil DeGrasse Tyson. He's pretty cool. Realize that black people are human like the rest of us, make mistakes, failures, and successes like the rest of us.

Keep calling yourself out when you think and say racist bullshit and remind yourself that it's nothing more than unfounded racist bullshit. Eventually your brain will get the hint and you'll think less racist bullshit.
>>
>>18465874
I can't help but feel that a lot of blacks who aren't "ghetto niggas" and are friendly to other races are still nauseating to deal with - that they don't have a personality of their own, and just want to piggyback off of the other races.

>>18465880
I don't browse /pol/. Not every racist person is automatically an alt-right lunatic.
>>
Direcr your hate towards entitled, poor, and violent people instead. You can hate 95% of niggers without being racist that way.
>>
File: Tails_gets_trolled_0083.png (99KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tails_gets_trolled_0083.png
99KB, 295x300px
>>18465926
>that they don't have a personality of their own, and just want to piggyback off of the other races

So rejecting stupid ghetto culture is just piggybacking?

Wow
>>
File: 1489951004570.jpg (367KB, 621x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489951004570.jpg
367KB, 621x1000px
>>18465931
You forgot stupid. Niggers are the dumbest group in america, which leads to all you stated.

Just hate dumb people desu.
>>
You need to understand that racial prejudice is fucking stupid and inherently illogical.

To come to that realization it's necessary for you to have social interactions with the race in question while at the same time being mindful of the dangers of confirmation bias.
>>
>>18465935
OP is right to say that the vast majority of coons aren't intelligent enough to break out of the ghetto without piggybacking off of more intelligent races.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#

look at the bottom of this list
>>
>>18465864
Did you ever thought about that that is normal and that they might feel the same about you?

Because that's the case.

It's not really a bad trait or something, that's just human.
>>
I remember what experience I had that made me get over my subtle internalized racism I had for black people. I went to a mostly black middle school, and it definately was not in a good area, so there were a bunch of 'young thugs' etc.

During a passing period I dropped my shit all over the floor (we weren't allowed to keep our stuff in our backpacks in the school idk why, halls were also super narrow, this would happen to literally everyone at times), and this black guy named Michael, who I had assumed to be 'one of them', stopped to help me pick up my shit. I was so confused, because he hung around some of the most intolerable, ignant fucks in the school. One of which, while he was doing so, was like "the fuck you doing nigga that's gay as shit", and he just ignored him and finished helping me.

He was so genuine when I said thanks, that it made me question why I assumed he was like that. It was the most painfully obvious example of someone struggling to resist peer pressure in order to do what they think is right.

Some years later, he robbed a gas station with some friends, and is in jail now. It really makes me sad to think whether that wasn't something he would've done himself, or whether he was persuaded by his friends, and taught to embrace that side of their culture.

My advice is to try talking to, and getting to know a black person you might think is 'ghetto'. It might just be a show, and they may be aching for a friend who they can be themself with.
>>
Ghetto niggers/blacks - Inferior to EVERYBODY. Even ants. (Also Ghetto whites, but it's not the issue)

Normal black - Just like white people but in a different color.

Just remember this and you're good.
>>
Doesn't really matter what you think or feel OP.

>I don't want to be a racist loser
But you are and that's not going to change. Looking at how irrational you are, you are not really worth bothering with anyway and who are you harming with your thoughts anyway? You need to understand that nobody cares about you and that you are essentially worthless.
>>
>>18465968
>you need to understand that nobody cares about you and that you are essentially worthless
And yet you cared enough to reply to my post. Yeah, brilliant point.

Are you also some sort of a social "nihilistic atheist"? That's cringy no matter what race you are from.

I am seeing good points posted by people from both sides of the argument; but this here is just a shit post.
>>
>>18466003
asocial*
>>
>>18465947
>You need to understand that racial prejudice is fucking stupid and inherently illogical.
Actually it's biologically important and good, as science has showed us. It is very much logical to go on numbers. Most of blacks are low IQ, highly violent and not reliable. It would be illogical to go on and still think you can interact with themm like with white people.

https://pastebin.com/cw5LejFL
https://pastebin.com/hS3iw4Tu
>>
>>18465962
>one single annecdote against studies and and crime statistics

Gee, I guess it's all wrong because on helped you collect your shit. Let's just make the exception the rule.
>>
Best way is to get to know black people, and to put yourself in their shoes. Best way to challenge prejudice is to give yourself an opportunity to see the common humanity.
>>
>>18465905
stop treating them like poor little fragile snowflake babbies dipshit
https://youtube.com/watch?v=4pRcr2uCbvw

>>1118465962
>My advice is to try talking to, and getting to know a black person you might think is 'ghetto'. It might just be a show, and they may be aching for a friend who they can be themself with.
you ought to know better than most how reckless this advice is
>>
>>18465864
This sounds like intrusive thoughts, not garden-variety racism. I'd consult the relevant literature.
>>
>>18466003
I'm right though and I replied because you asked for help. I could have just as much ignored your post, it doesn't matter.
Very triggered reply, OP. Didn't think I would get to you this easily, but when I read your post my first thought was
>He probably has low self esteem and to feel better about himself and being inferior to most white people, he turns to racism to get at least some sense of superiority
If all the other posts are so valuable and mine isn't, why even reply? You just confirmed what I thought of you honestly. Work on your self esteem. Try to be actually superior or at least equal to some people of your own race. Then those racist thoughts will disappear. I don't go around actively thinking to myself how "pathetic" and "inferior" homeless people are either. It doesn't even cross my mind. Since you are such a genius you will know why.
>>
ITT: Social justice warriors skitter out from the cracks to nibble on OP's delicious, sweet bait.
>>
I actually came to realization black people are better than regular white people
Even though I am a Slav, black people are like bros to me
I can hit up any park and just chill with them, listen to music, smoke some weed (and they always have it around), just fucking relax and live like nature intended us to live. White people usually look creeped out if I approach them just to chill.
Like holy fuck one time a black girl just twerked me in the park and it was her initiative. She didnt even know me. If I smile to a black girl or wink I am sure she will return. White girls usually roll their eyes or just sit there passively thinking I will do everything for them.
Black people are always talkative, funny or even if they are pissed, they dont behave passive-aggressive. I think I can say "black people have a heart".
White people (western white people) are always stuck up in their mind, always boring, talk some stupid shit
I used to be somewhat racist but I really reconsidered my position after some real life experience, like when your white classmates bully you for NOTHING and then you go alone to a park and black strangers cheer you up, you start thinking differently.
>>
>>18466097
As a Slav myself I can only hope you will kys with that degenerate4 nigger culture.
>>
>>18466014
His point wasn't that the exception is the rule, clearly. You are so occupied in trying to think you are more intelligent and better than other people that you misinterpret and pretend others are stupid on purpose. It's cringeworthy and pathetic. Anyone with half a brain knows the exception isn't the rule. His point was, you are serving blacks who are good people and never harmed anybody complete injustice by lumping them in with the bad ones. But clearly you don't give a shit about that.

The sad thing is, you think you are arguing from a point of rationality. It's crystal clear to me that you are just another loser who uses racism as a low hanging fruit to feel good about himself. You seem like a small person with not much to be proud of. You can claim I'm wrong, but you said yourself "I don't want to be one of those racist losers", because you know that's what you are and you fear is that this is how people are going to see you.

I'm aware of every statistic that basically paints the entire black race as through and through inferior. Everyone is aware of that, and that you think that others aren't, just to feel smart just seems so moronic to others who can tell what you are doing. There is a lot of things wrong with many races. That doesn't stop me to feel bad when I misjudge or mistreat the good ones of any demographic. It's that simple and if you are actually smart you would have already known that. It's exactly this thought why most people resist to be racists, because it is plain immoral in a blatant way. You choose to go against that to seek superiority because you won't get it elsewhere.
>>
>>18466114
It is not degenerate if you think about it
White culture is the real cancer with capitalism and shit
Mate Ive been on search for life meaning since I was 13, I read everything from Book of Changes to Alexander Shulgin and Carlos Castaneda, this is my conclusion
Take psylocibin or DMT and read East Asian philosophy, maybe then you will understand me
>>
>>18466117
>You are so occupied in trying to think you are more intelligent
Actually, I'm a highly intteligent.

> It's crystal clear to me that you are just another loser who uses racism as a low hanging fruit to feel good about himself.
I'm 8/10, married, stable job and white. Get fucked. The only one not being rationl is you. The only point of your esponse was to try to personally attack myself instead of my points, which shows me (and everyone else here) who has the better arguments and who has to resort to women tactics.

>That doesn't stop me to feel bad when I misjudge or mistreat the good ones of any demographic.
Nobody is saying to thread a good person bad. We're just saying what the probabilities are and that placing oneself in their hands and risking stuff just to play fair, isn't rational but idiotiv. I rather offend a nigger than get gangbanged for some shekels.

> It's exactly this thought why most people resist to be racists
Actually most people are racist as fuck, especially considert that most people aren't white and those are the only ones giving a fuck about other races and their feelings.
>>
Watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45Q4Zk3CN8k
Why would you hate them?
>>
>>18466129
kys filthy disgrace to Slavs. A shame that Hitler didn't concentrate your grandparents.
>>
>>18466139
This isn't bait, guys.

This person actually believes these things.

Wow.
>>
File: 1486632448968.jpg (169KB, 709x551px) Image search: [Google]
1486632448968.jpg
169KB, 709x551px
>>18466155
>t. normie thinking that race realism is someone he can laught about with his liberal friends
>>
>>18466147
See, this is what I am talking about.
White people:
>kys filthy disgrace to Slavs. A shame that Hitler didn't concentrate your grandparents.
Black people:
>yo bro come sit over here, let my sista dance with you mane, here smoke with me my man, enjoy yourself brotha
>>
File: 1483951198860.gif (861KB, 2406x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1483951198860.gif
861KB, 2406x1936px
>>
>>18466139
>I'm 8/10, married, stable job and white.
You set the bar low, don't you? What a winner you are! You aren't an 8/10.
>>
>>18466166
>having standards
Yes, it's really hard being a llowlife in a high standars society. But it's nothing to be proud about to only be able to find friends in feral niggers.
>>
>>18465864
Go to /pol/.
>>
File: salt monster.jpg (82KB, 1087x953px) Image search: [Google]
salt monster.jpg
82KB, 1087x953px
>>18466171
>You aren't an 8/10.
>being that salty

On my good days I'm quite a Chad.
>>
>>18466175
Dude dont ever forget we are fucking monkeys
You cant run from this fact, you are NOTHING to nature, people will come and go and nature will remain forever
>>
You can be racist, just don't show it.
>>
>>18466180
We aren't "monkeys" you illiterate white nigger. We are homo sapiens sapiens. Don't comnpare others to the standards you set for yourself.
>>
>>18466187
Has a thought ever crossed you mind
That humans didnt move up on evolutionary scale, it was the other way
That its only billionaires who can allow themselves to live like an animal?
Live in perfect conditions for your species, eat fresh food, move around all day, always have a purpose in life and never ever worry about ANYTHING? Just being happy?
Look at fucking western world, everyone is anxious and depressed, pills to wake up, pills to stay awake, pills to fall asleep
Animals dont even work, only people and animals which are bred by people work.
>>
>>18465939
>Haeckel
You are dumb.
>>
>>18466207
>Animals dont even work, only people and animals which are bred by people work.
You're retarded. Every animal has to work, just don't be stupid and define it as something to generate Shekels.

Without the required to earn their living (hunting, grassing, hiding, building a nest, ...) every animal would die. Humans are just intelligent enought to make their brains work for them. The only reason most of the people are poorfags is because most of them can barely be called humans considering their IQ. Most Homo sapiens sapiens are just stupid animals which would probably be happier in a mudshed and getting killed by a virus or alpha predator.

If you want to live like that fuck right off into sibiria and don't live from the fruits of your better brothers. The only reason you can smoke weed and hang out with niggers is due to the fact that you're a parasite to western society.
>>
File: Haeckel_Phaeodaria_61.jpg (2MB, 2314x3290px) Image search: [Google]
Haeckel_Phaeodaria_61.jpg
2MB, 2314x3290px
>>18466312
Haeckel was had a beautiful mind and the gift of being able to create the symbiosis of Art and Science. The only reason you might think of people admirering him as dumb is due to your lack of historical knowledge and a political ideology which speaks against his superior visions, like eugenics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Haeckel

That man is forever part of the human elite while you post on an mongolian wall tapestry forum. You're just human trash and to feel better you have to advocate for other trash creatures and discredit brilliant minds.

„Die Unterschiede zwischen den höchsten und den niedersten Menschen [sind] grösser, als diejenigen zwischen den niedersten Menschen und den höchsten Thieren.“

Many such cases. Sad.
>>
>>18465949
effects of nutrition and education amongst other things has caused iq to increase in developed nations every generation, when average iq increases the scale has to be shifted up leaving countries where iq didnt increase with a low iq on the shifted scale
>>
>>18467445
And why did nutrition and education increase in certain parts while others aren't even able to harvest the fruits which other races have gifted them?

Subsaha niggers have been cut of from the yellow and white race for so long they can barely be called brothers, with most tribes having an IQ lower than Koko the Gorilla. The only reason you can actually get some exceptions to that in america is due to 25 percent admixture of white genes. You would need to breed the nigger out of himself.

No matter how to shift it, nogs can't be part of western culture, they didn't evolve like us and will never catch up.
>>
>>18466014
>studies and and crime statistics
i can't get over how little losers like you cling to online "studies" to internalize your hatred because you could never actually speak to a black person in your life
>>
>>18465864
I grew up around them.

So I had to fit in and jive with them my whole life.

Just realize that you are above them and move on.
>>
>>18467804
>quoting science to prove your claims is "being a loser"
Gee, really make you think. How does it feel to have to "blame" someone for using science just to stick to ones ideology? I mean, I'm not surprised. The left only uses "science" to further their goals and tries to manipulate it where it can, but come one. At least try to act as if you have some rational reason to dispute them instead going fulll commie.
>>
>>18466022
>stop treating them like poor little fragile snowflake babbies dipshit
they are though.
that first sentence, while there really is nothing wrong with it, will trigger just about anyone on my uni campus like crazy, regardless of race.
>>
>>18467827
>Trigger
You mean they'll recognize that you're a shitlord and will call you out. Getting mad at shitters and kicking their ass is not "being triggered".
>>
>>18467829
>t. triggered
>>
>>18467829
TRIGG
>>
>>18467829

Saying >"Im not gay" is enough to trigger people like you ( >>18462997 )
>>
>>18466166
That's some mighty strong confirmation bias you've got there, Sergei.

I don't even hate blacks; but man, NOBODY likes a slav.
>>
>>18467831
>>18467832
>>18467835
>Act like a retard
>Get ostracized
>lmao u got triggered XD
>>
>>18467838
>quoting studies and statistics
>acting retarded

Tyrone, is that you? That has to be that nigger mentality telling you that "acting white" is "being a loser".
>>
>>18467838
>a tumblrett gets angry at you
>you've been ostracised, kid!

you know most normal people between 18-25 laugh at you behind your back right?
>>
>>18467843
>"Acting white"
No such thing. The world isn't the United States. There are many radically different cultures that overlap when it comes to color. The flimsy classification of race by color is a ludicrous social construct. If you, a hundred years ago, told an Italian he had anything in common with an Irish man both would be offended.

>>18467844
Is that why people like you crawl around anonymous image boards instead of in the open? Is that why people in this thread whine about "everyone getting triggered"? Sorry, everyone who go to university, i.e. everyone who are not impoverished wage slaves.
>>
File: CjqEg-yVEAATRgA.jpg (43KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CjqEg-yVEAATRgA.jpg
43KB, 600x450px
>>18467859
>race is a social construct
My nigger, you can classify a human by his hip bones. Race is real. We aren't all the same and there are enough szdueis out there proving you wrong, so stop spreading tumbler nonsense.
>>
>>18467878
>>18467868
It is absolutely idiotic to assume that people are of the "same race" because they're of the same color, when there are countless different ethnic groups. There is no such a thing as a "white race" or a "black race".

As to studies, you're choosing to ignore societal factors. IQ tests, for example, rely on knowledge acquire throughout life. The amount of such knowledge that you've acquired partially depends on your education. The quality of the education you receive partially depends on your social class. Your social class, in almost every case, is dictated by the social class of your parents. There is very little social mobility in just about every society and you can, with a fair amount of accuracy, estimate how wealthy someone's grand grand children will be based on how wealthy that person is. Ethnic minorities are systematically oppressed and deprived of rights and this has been the case for a long time, with most gaining de jure equal rights not that long ago. The differences are adequately explained by class differences.
>>
>>18467892
> IQ tests, for example, rely on knowledge acquire throughout life.
Bullshit, you obviously don't even know how IQ tests work. You can test animals and infants. It's not about knowledge but the working speed of your brain.

It is proven that IQ is 80 percent heredity and 20 percent nurture, but you can't change nurture due to the fact that your genetic parents will nurture you making it more or less 100 percent of your genetic parents.

There is no "social explanation" for race differences. We're just animals and some animals are better adapted to certain lifestyles than others. Niggers simply arent able to life in modern times, which is obvious in every aspect of life. That's why niggers can't even deal with societioes they have been gifted like LIberia, RUanda or Zimbabwe - or even Chicago. It's always the same.

I am sorry, but that is the scientific standpoint atm. Race is real and nothing you can change. Acc
>>
>>18467908
>Bullshit, you obviously don't even know how IQ tests work. You can test animals and infants. It's not about knowledge but the working speed of your brain.
Okay, so you've never taken an IQ test. Good to know.
>>
>>18467913
>Okay, so you've never taken an IQ test. Good to know.
I've taken several. You can even get approcimate result with the task to draw a human. The more details you draw the higher your IQ is. There are several such tests but most rely on your ability to process information quick and differenciate geometrical forms and find "one is not like the others". Even birds and apes can be tested that way, so there is no excuse why a nigger should not be able.
>>
>>18467916
It really sounds like you haven't, or like you took them on the internet, or like you were scammed. IQ tests include sections that rely on skills and knowledge that one acquires throughout life.

>You can even get approcimate result with the task to draw a human. The more details you draw the higher your IQ is.
Being an artist who feels like drawing a lot of details makes you a genius nice
>>
>>18467929
>IQ tests include sections that rely on skills and knowledge that one acquires throughout life.
I've done my with different psychiatrists because I'm gifted and needed to prove it several times. There isn't just one kind of test, dummy. And there is absolutely no need to test for aquired skills, as that goes exactly again what the tests are supposed to show, meaning your reaction time to NEW problems, not how good you can remember shit. That's why there are many difefrent ones, because you should never take the same one twice (it will make you look better than you are as you act on remembering instead of resolving new problems).

>Being an artist who feels like drawing a lot of details makes you a genius nice
No, it doesn't have to be beautiful, it only correlates with the IQ. The more details you naturally draw to represent the human form the more likely you're gifted.

Don't talk about shit you know nothing about.
>>
>>18467936
>Don't talk about shit you know nothing about.
lol right back at you
>>
>>18467937
>lol right back at you
You have to be at least 18 to use this side, anon.
>>
>>18467940
>szduies
>approcimate
>You have to be at least 18 to use this side, anon
>>
>>18467953
>what is a foreign language and tipping errors
Try harder.
>>
>>18467956
>tipping errors
>>
File: f483cd524f35a9d9.jpg (129KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
f483cd524f35a9d9.jpg
129KB, 800x533px
>>18467967
>>
>>18467970
>reddit image macros
ok
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.