[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who Is In The Wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

So...I used to train at this boxing club. They had a mat space in the corner for people that like to wrestle and grapple.

One night me and my friend decided to grapple after the class. The coach said.
>when you guys are done clean the mats.
>ok
10 minutes go by and he says
>hurry up guys i want to go home.
>ok.
>grab mop and we start sanitizing the mats.
>10 minutes later we are walking out.

There is this hallway. Its all dark. It appears the coach already left and locked the front door. The front soor is key only. There is no deadbolt. So we are locked in. Here is a bigger problem. There is another door in hallway and we happened to lock it behind us thinking the front door was open. So now we are stuck in a nearly pitch black hallway. We called him atleast 10 times. Called other club members. After an hour we got upset and think he did it on purpose.

We found a screw driver and broke/popped door in centre of hallway back open. We went back upstairs into gym and exited through the barn doors.

We never went back. We were so mad.

Was rhat a bad move?
>>
totally understandable from my view

fucker locked you in and didn't bother to answer phone. I would have done the same
>>
What the fuck else could you have done? Spend the night in the hallway? Fuck that
>>
Well...the main reason i ask is because the coach would give us the evil stare when we drove by his gym.

Secondly...he had a 'star' pupil. This kid happens to be crazy. He is a pro MMA fighter and amateur boxer. I used to do well against him but he is the type of guy that is REALLY LOUD and will call you out. Well...apparantly he goes to my NEW club every blue moon...im concerned if he sees me he is going to start a big shit storm. Its actually got me worried. Im not too concerned about him putting his hands on me i just dont want him yo ruin my reputation.
>>
reputation?...fuck that, you ain't no public figure

he who cares about you, will find the time to listen to your side of the story, and from what I'm seeing you ain't in the wrong.
>>
File: weeeeeeeeeed.gif (183KB, 299x400px) Image search: [Google]
weeeeeeeeeed.gif
183KB, 299x400px
>>18466160
hurr my street cred durrrrrrr
>>
>>18466224
If there is a shit storm of faggotry that follows you, it makes you look bad whether it's deserved or not.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.