[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a rut of sorts but cant seem to find anyway out green text

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1437123117988 - Copy.jpg (62KB, 497x361px) Image search: [Google]
1437123117988 - Copy.jpg
62KB, 497x361px
In a rut of sorts but cant seem to find anyway out green text the jest of it
>almost 32
>married two kids 7 and 2
>barley 6ft 270lbs
>haven't worked as an employee in the last 9 years
>self employed it's been up and down the last few years have been shit financially
>wife works, bread winner
>drink 6-10 beers every single night
>have about 9k in bank wife wanting to spend 8k on home improvements
>feel like a big failure at life
>don't enjoy anything

I feel like im wasting my life, I haven't felt joy or looked forward to anything in so long that I cant even remember the last time. What the fuck do I do? Like whats the next step thats going to allow me to see the light at the end of the tunnel.. getting older by the minute and it fucking blows I probably have another 40 years tops maybe a whole lot less before im dead, anyone ever feel like this? How did you overcome it?
>>
>>18465482
Well, you managed to procreate, so from biological point you are finished.

However, you can now try to be good dad. So
>>>/fit/ sticky unfatten yourself, counting calorirs works
Adopt body weight routine
http://www.manvsweight.com/calisthenics-exercises/
http://www.aworkoutroutine.com/training-each-muscle-group-3-times-per-week/
>get a job
>never drink alcohol again
>go repair your own house
>ask your wife on date
>play csgo instead of alcohol before night

Or dont care, get divorced and destroy 4 lives at once. Your choice.
>>
>>18465482
Stop drinking. Everything you're feeling is beer fear.
>>
>>18465518
sounds easy enough, I have a hard time pulling the trigger
>>18465540
what is beer fear?
>>
>>18465554
>pulling the trigger
Write the todo list, and give it to your wife. Tell her you need to kick your fat ass into action. With a bit of luck, she will make you do it.

>too lazy to get paper and pen
Tell your kid. It goes to school. Dictate the message if you have to. Then order him to bring it to mom. You dont even have to get up from couch.

Start with dropping alcohol. All you have to do ia to simply dont buy new beer.
>>
I just watched a doc about plant based diets... perhaps i'll give that a try
>>
>>18465518
>csgo
good one buddy!
>>
>>18466052
>not playing csgo
I bet you are dota fag, arent you?
>still better than being fat alcoholic
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.