[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've buried all of my mental health problems under a mountain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: n30a89bpoB1qewj7jo1_500.png (245KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
n30a89bpoB1qewj7jo1_500.png
245KB, 500x355px
I've buried all of my mental health problems under a mountain of drugs and now I have no idea how to dig my way out. I don't have the willpower to convince myself that I can get through any given day without getting high on something. I'll use almost whatever I can get purely because I have grown to hate being sober. I thought I was gay, but then recently developed strong feelings for a member of the opposite sex for the first time in years. Things were going pretty well, I think they liked me too but then they up and moved kind of far away, leaving me fucking confused and a little heartbroken. For the first time in a while, the thought of them wanting me to change was the only thing I thought would make me want to get clean. But, they're gone now and I'm itching to get higher than before so that I don't have to think about it.
Has anyone experienced this kind of thing? I don't know what comes next?
>>
>>18465465

>i dont have the willpower to convince myself that I can get through any given day without getting high on something.

either get the willpower or get to rehab where you wont need the willpower.

>fall in love with girl
>become better man

a girl only makes you a 'better man' if you're still 'better' when shes no longer there. otherwise she only makes you a fraud.
>>
>>18465480
I consider myself to be a high-functioning drug addict, if you believe that to be a real thing. I think going to rehab would just make things worse for me because at this point no one has any idea that I'm using. Once everyone found out everything would just go to shit.

I'm not dumb enough to think that changing superficially for someone else will really change you as a person. I just thought that if they didn't like me being on the stuff and wanted me to get clean, they would help me through the hard part and after that I would be fine to cope with it on my own regardless of if they stuck around or not.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.