[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anxiety for no apparent reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: pain polnareff.jpg (7KB, 194x200px) Image search: [Google]
pain polnareff.jpg
7KB, 194x200px
>Get kicked out of class for a stupid reason and shitty management
>New class
>Can't fit in
>All bunch of stuck up snobs
>Suddenly feel anxiety. Which is new to me. Never felt it before.
>The only reason some of them actually meet me after school is for weed.
>ANXIETY ALL YEAR
>Air escapes the lungs, heaviness, heart rate sky-rocket, my whole body shakes. I just got to school, the first hour isn't even upon us.
>Same feeling becoming intense and intense with each passing day
>Only two class mates making me feel welcome, both usually don't show up tho
>Depressed with anxiety until the end
>SCHOOL IS FINALLY OVER I CAN STOP FEELING ANXIETY!
>mindfuck.jpg
>Still feeling anxiety
>Anxiety +1
>Suddenly having a crush on one of the classmates who accepted me
>Anxiety +2
>Can't stop feeling anxiety despite school being over
>Anxiety kicks in even when I'm home for no apparent reason

Tl;Dr-
Kicked out of class into a new one in which i didn't fit despite trying to fit and it gave me anxiety, which I never felt beforehand. Now, even after school is over, I keep feeling this shit. And I started to like one of my classmates which just makes the anxiety worse, which is also a first.
I never got anxiety this easily and for no actual reasons.
I already finished school, BUT THE FEELING WONT LEAVE.
>>
Wow, the Tl;Dr didn't really help shortening this.
>>
File: actually wanting to die h3h3.jpg (35KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
actually wanting to die h3h3.jpg
35KB, 720x720px
bump
>>
>>18465123
Sounds normal, you'll feel it in a lot of new places where it's hard to fit in.

So exactly that is the problem. You feel alert all the time because you're basically alone. That's what you should work on. Also, hang out with friends outside of school, they don't have to be from class.
>>
>>18465165

I do hang with friends outside school, and I literally just finished school, yet the feeling of anxiety won't let go.
>>
>>18465168
Well then it could actually be the weed
>>
File: club penguin suicide.jpg (42KB, 720x908px) Image search: [Google]
club penguin suicide.jpg
42KB, 720x908px
>>18465186
I doubt it, I've been smoking weed for two years and something like that never happened.
Here is a meme in case you were joking and I haven't realized it yet.
>>
I feel like I'm losing my mind right now
>>
holy fuck i'm so fucking tired of this stupid ass question 'anxiety for no reason' shit, our brain si fucking complicated., you ever heard of the unconscious???? well don't care because fact is you have one!!!! so how about instead distracting yourself every fucking second of the with stupid retarded shit on the internet don't be so adhd for a second, sit still and fucking think about yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DOES NOBODY FUCKINIG GET THAT AT ALL?????? think about why you might be scared???? who you might be mad at???? why do these situations make you uncomfortable?????? instead of just fucking projecting that onto the idea that life is fucking suffering alll the time 'losing my mind right' stop being fucking edgy bro but life is mostly suffering YEAH IT FUCKING IS but how about you fucking take a second to figure out what you might be suffering with!=!==!=!=!?!?!?!!??!!? fuckjing write it down it doesn't have to be clear it could be a word or it could be a picture in your mind just fucking find out about yourself and do some introspection already FUCK I WISH SCHOOL WOULD TEACH HOW TO THINK INSTEAD OF BECOMING RETARDED ASS WORKERS
>>
>>18465600
>Stop being edgy
>"but life is mostly suffering"

fucking lol.
If I knew what was going on with myself and understanding, I wouldn't be asking on here you retard. And I can't currently afford seeing a professional.
(I'm way better now, after hanging and talking to my friends + a couple of cigs. The feeling isn't gone but it was greatly reduced)

Chillax dude. You're losing your mind right now. (Joke intended)
>>
>>18465907
i'm not being edgy saying that, i'm just stating that most of the time it isn't being spent happy.

well you do take action, it's just strange seeing many people post that here, you're the only one who could answer your question when you spend time thinking about it, you can try doing that without a professional, but if it doesn't go away then i would go for one, sorry to hear that you can't afford one currently, you seem eager to talk to one, which is good, i know people who don't even go that far.

good that you're better now, can't say cigs are a good thing, seems nihilistic, but i know how addictive they can be.

yeah i know my post was strange lol, i was just thinking about all these other posts like that and how school doesn't do shit in preparing for things like that, which it should imo, i was actually just coming back from a relaxing float tank session, i recommend it they can be a good time.
>>
Exposure, exposure and exposure
Expose yourself to anxious situations and it will fade away, sooner or later
I was once roasted in a high school WhatsApp group, afterwards I was afraid as fuck to text
But I just did and now I got over it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.