[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 month post breakup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1492991570725.jpg (72KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1492991570725.jpg
72KB, 500x667px
So alright here's the quick rundown background. We dated for a year and a half. Things were really good, at least from my side of things. She was/is my first love and I'm almost 28, so it was hard to find someone I really clicked with. Every other girl was a few month thing and I never invested any emotions really.
The one thing that didn't work out and was probably the death of our relationship was jealousy issues. I have only like two female friends that I see once every few months, but she absolutely couldn't stand them. Anytime they'd text me, want to do something, or I'd hang out with them my ex would become very upset.
Usually I'd be really good about calling her, reassuring her I'm not interested in those girls and only her. But I messed up a month ago. She saw I texted my female friend and it bugged her. I had a lot of outside things affecting my life and was stressed out, and I pushed her away instead of calling her and fixing things immediately. I was also upset back with her for not trusting me.
Anyways, she broke up with me 3 days after that fight. It's been one of the toughest months honestly, I don't think falling in love was worth it when all I can think about now is someone I can't be with.

Okay advice part, all I want is her back.I don't know how to do that though. I feel like if we just broke up over that fight, we can work on things and maybe see a counselor for the jealousy problem. But maybe that was just the "final straw" on top of many other issues we had.
I just don't know what to do.
>>
File: 1KVGIOz8.jpg (18KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
1KVGIOz8.jpg
18KB, 354x354px
Find another girlfriend.

Problem solved.
>>
>>18465113
Yeah you want her back.
It's normal, you were invested in her and the loss you suffer is crushing you. I'm at the exact same position (28, first "real" relationship, trust issues) only in the third month post break up, and let me tell you it gets easier with time. It still sucks, not that much anymore, but you realize that life goes on and there are no take backs.
Actually the worst was when my ex texted me a week ago because she "was thinking about me and wanted to see how I'm doing". I felt like all the healing progress I had made was lost, and I started overthinking what she meant by that, and fuck it got me all depressed again.
I guess my point is stop talking to her if you are, get over it and move on with your life. If she contacts you the best thing would be to ignore her, or a message wishing her well and ending the conversation. That's what I did and I'm feeling better already.
I know your question was about getting her back, but that's just a meme. Everyone has these thoughts when they get dumped but, truth is, this is over. There's no going back, and if you do nothing will have changed, you'd be only setting your self up for a second round and prolonging your misery.
I'm sorry friend, such is life for everyone. Good luck and be strong, we're all gonna make it
>>
Dude, she seriously has issues that she needs to work through. Jealousy is an extremely hard thing for some girls to manage, so you better either get rid of your female friends or keep your friends. Theres no right answer. Just take a step back from the situation and truly think what is better for yourself long term.

You probably don't want to hear this, but i guarantee you there is a girl out there more compatible for you. Good luck anon,
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.