[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She only replies in 'letters'.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: how her replies feel like.jpg (27KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
how her replies feel like.jpg
27KB, 620x412px
>4 years ago
At a family friends funeral I met this girl. We hit it off pretty much instantly. We have very similar interests, musical tastes, etc. Apparently the chemistry was so great that even today I cannot bring up her name without getting gleeful reactions from family members.

>intervening years
We kept in touch. We met only rarely (different provinces, school systems, etc.) In the beginning we wrote often via IM. But these became rarer as I noticed that she was generally not responsive (a IM every 4 weeks or so). In the beginning I tolerated it and at some point I also only replied occasionally.
What struck me odd was that her IMs looked more like real letters than IMs and were extremely long (you had to scroll for a single message bubble!).

>Now
I moved for uni, while she is an au-pair in Paris. Since then we have Skyped occasionally and her messages still are extremely long but rare. But when we do Skype it lasts for hours. But she doesn't tend to reply to casual messages. She always brings up how she still wants to visit me, but has been busy etc. Recently I received a hyper-dense post card from her again about her wanting to visit...

>What is up with this behaviour?
>Does anyone have experience with such hyper long IMs and letters?
>And her wanting to come over. But also never replying?
>>
1st off lol at meeting her at a funeral. Hey not saying that is a bad thang, can meet ppl anywhere.

Don't fall in love with her it sounds like you have your heart toward her. Because she just messages some novels every couple months or so, aint worth to get hung up on her. And when she does come and visit you be sure to pull out all the "oh ur so amazing" "you have the greatest body, it is so sleek and slinder" etc bullshit just to get her panties wet. And then have some smashing, Remember when you're telling her all this just have it be basically words. They will have no meaning in them in your heart. I don't think a relationship like this would be healthy since she only responds every full moon. When and IF she comes to visit you smash her fucking overies out. Remember tell her BS ("ur the best" etc) just to get her to orgasm.

She is nuthn but a bitch mate who does not respond to "how is ur day today?" W/o bringing all the imagery that ran through her optical nerve in the past thousand hours.
>>
>>18465083
Something I probably need to specify:
I am not in love with her or anything. To me she is a 7/10 in looks (others have ranked her higher). But we do have quite a lot in common when it comes to tastes and interests.

If she ends up coming over I'd definitely bang her, that isn't the question. Probably shroom or smoke weed. Netflix and chill.

My question is more about wtf is up with her rare replies but constant reminder that she wants to come over. Getting mixed signals here.
>>
>>18465099
Her rare replies shouldnt bother you that much, other fish in the sea. If I was in yo shoes I wouldnt care for her that much. A lotta effort into nuthn but talk even if u do get to bang
>>
>>18465219
For me, this relationship currently has close to 0 investment so I am not loosing anything.

Anyone got similar experiences from chicks?
>>
>>18465248

Yep, plenty. Then I wised up and stopped being a kid. Who cares if everyone thinks you should be together, she's not invested in you.

Go find someone who's crazy about you, stop wasting time asking strangers if you should waste your youth or not.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.