[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I meet girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1498647315484.jpg (11KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498647315484.jpg
11KB, 384x384px
Im 19 years old and now that Im out of school I realise that meeting girls is much more difficult when youre not surrounded by them 30 hrs a week. Im studying I.T so meeting girls through there obviously isnt an option. I would consider myself to be decently socially confident so approaching girls is fine but I just dont go out to bars/clubs etc and if I did I doubt id find anybody like me there. What can a guy do to find likeminded girls when if the girls are truly likeminded they will be at home listening to music or playing vidya, y'know? Any tips are appreciated.
>>
I'd like to know this too especially the
>be at home listening to music or playing vidya
part
But OP, aren't there girls in CS/IT? Especially in fields like web development?
>>
Join clubs on campus youre interested in, there should be tons
Socialize and meet new people and go to every party youre invited to.
>>
The women youre after are in education and community college.

They do go out, but in very large groups. Basically, youre not going to cross paths with them unless you go find them.

Tinder profile, and go out to find them. It isnt easy, its hard word work. But you have to do it, because women expect everything to fall into their lap.

Im 30 and have been in over a dozen serious relationships, and lost count of how many Ive fucked (last count was 40 years ago). The kind of woman youre after I found maybe twice. Dunno how much different your generation is, but I imagine its not that much different. Go out anon, learn about yourself first, if this girl crosses your path, good. If not, keep having fun. The key is to have charisma and enjoy yourself while getting what you want.
>>
>>18464977
Just be yourself bro and they'll come to you
>>
>>18465220

That's actually not true. I mean, if this guy was captain charisma, captain of the football team, someone who doesn't ask advice on 4chan because he can ask his 6 fraternity bros - yes, women will come to him.

Women are drawn to popularity and fame. /End

If you're getting an IT degree, they won't come after you, ever.

Key is to go out and have fun. If you see someone when you're out that you like, fuck her. If she falls for you, keep her. If not, rinse and repeat until you find a sweet girl that does.

Life's brutal honesty.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.