[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I ask her to be my girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

I've known this girl for around a year now, but it wasn't until recently that we began to talk more and more on a daily basis, now we're talking every day whether it be through a call or through texting, and even IRL when we have the chance.
We go to the same school and she sometimes hangs out with my friend group, however we keep it on the down low to the others that we talk so much. Whenever she's not with my group at school she's always sending me Snapchats and what not, so as we're with our other friends we're still talking if that makes sense.
I've been to her house a couple of times, and she's been to mine 2 or 3 times, and just last Saturday we went out to the shopping center cause she wanted new Pop figure thingys and then she came back to mine after that, and once again this Saturday coming we're planning to do more shit

She's pretty touchy feely with me when we're alone with each other I guess (e.g. right up to my shoulder when we're walking, putting her hand through my hair, the occasional hug etc)
Whenever we're on my friends Discord server, whenever she would go silent or not talking she is sending me texts and stuff talking to me while everyone else does their thing
Whenever she has problems I try to help her or make her feel better in any way I can, she's told me some really big shit about things from her past and what not so I know she trusts me a lot
She always tells me how funny I am, how I'm a good brother (she said this when she was over while I had to babysit), how nice I am and stuff like that, how she would love for their to be a shit ton of me's in the world

All this makes me feel as though I should go for it, but I just idk still doubting myself thinking she would say no to me? Can any of you guys give me the green light with this info, and give me any advice or anything to if I should ask her out?
Thanks

pic unrelated
>>
>>18464853
you dont ask her and just fucking kiss her retard.
then if you hang out are touching eachother again you are bf/gf

> asking to be my girlfirend

what the fuck, I didn't even do that when I was a 12 year old
>>
>>18464875
Isn't that kindda how it works?
You know, "Do you wanna go out with me?"

Thanks for being straight forward tho lmao
>>
I wanted to write some things but I'm a virgin, idk how she will react when you ask her out to go somewhere together (I did that shit and the girl didn't even realize I was doing that, infact she didn't even consider it a date because I'm not vegan, probably was for the better in that case) it doesn't sound like she friendzoned you if she's touchy feely, also doesn't sound like she's just using you for an emotional tampon, unless the majority of what you talk about is her problems.

Like the other anon recommend hanging out with her alone more and talking, feeling if there's sexual tension building up and if you're getting closer then just kiss her.
>>
>>18464886
Hey thanks man, any advice is appreciated
She always asks me to go places with her and when I ask her if she wants to some place with me I doubt myself but she always says yes

We barely talk about her problems, we kindda initiate into that topic, she'd ask me about my problems and I'd ask about hers sorta thing

I've got the house alone to myself this Saturday, and we're planning to do something then go back to my place, I'm thinking about making my move then
Would that be a good time to confirm?
>>
>>18464884
how old are you anon? just tell her how you feel, dont try to wait for the perfect opportunity or make excuses, just tell her before its too late. trust me, you dont want to always be reminded of what could have happened.

also dont forget: not making a decision is still a big decision
>>
>>18464895
I'm 17 and she's 16, although we're both in the same year level

And yeah I've kindda been thinking about letting it out, like last night we were both up to like 2AM being kindda flirty and stuff and I kindda wanted to say it then but eh I dunno what came over me
>>
Make sure you're alone with her, get some physical action going (I used to tickle the girls' feet, but I'm a foot fetishist so maybe try something else), and then just lean in and kiss her. Worst that will happen is she turns the other cheek.

Don't pussy out and say it via text (for the love of God don't), don't just confess because that will make things awkward ('are we supposed to kiss now?'), just go in for the kill while giving her that chance of escape.
>>
>>18464910
Like I said before, I've basically got the house alone to myself and I've invited her over and she said yes to it so I'm gonna plan on trying something then

Yeah don't worry I'd actually like my confession to be heartfelt yaknow I know not to do it over text, I'll give it my best shot tho, thanks for the advice man appreciate it
>>
>>18464893
Yeah sounds good, you will know though, like I said I'm a virgin (even kissless dog, don't end up like me) but if you're close to her, if conversation maybe goes in a sexual direction, maybe only implying it or subtly hinting (this kinda depends on your age) you could compliment her looks or smth (which already is implying sexual attraction) maybe and see how she reacts, once you're close to her she might look at you in a certain way, maybe even look at your lips, go with the flow, be in tune with her, her body and face language will tell you, especially because since you're young these things might be too embarassing to directly talk about without just implication, don't overthink it though like i already am. :p these things end up happening organically if you go with it and are in tune with your dynamic with her. be in tune, go with the flow. that's really all i gotta say, and yeah don't do it over text fk that you're already meeting her in person.
>>
>>18464900
been in the situation before friend. trust me, you absolutely have to go for it no excuses. no matter what she says its better than never finding out. its possible you might regret it, but if you say nothing then you will absolutely regret it - dont delude yourself and think that you wont regret saying nothing.
>>
>>18464920
There is nothing to confess, Jesus Christ.
Just kiss her and that's that. Don't fuck it up afterwards by turning it into more than what it is.

A kiss is not a contract, anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iSlPoQm2XY
>>
You're already there dude, just make your moves
>>
>>18464924
What do you mean there's nothing to confess to?
>>
>>18464922
Thanks man I'll do my best on the day, hopefully all goes well
>>
>>18464932
Don't say stuff like "From the moment I met you, I knew I would want to be with you forever" or shit like that. DO NOT DO THAT.

Just kiss her and go on more dates and kiss her more and have sex with her and go on more dates and have a conversation about being each other's bf/gf and kiss more and have more sex but don't do the shit you see in movies k?
>>
>>18464952
Ahh right right yeah nah it's nothing like that jesus lmao
Yeah I get you, I'll try to make a move this weekend
>>
>>18464962
dont just try, you have to commit. you had it in your head last night that you were going to do it and you didn't. don't let this become a pattern. ive been in a similar situation before and im in a similar situation again now. trust me, you just have to make sure you do it no matter what
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.