[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanting to experience motherhood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

So, here is my problem. I'm in love with the most wonderful man in the world, I love him so much and we're married.

We've talk about pregnacy and having kids...however actual system wouldn't let us have children easily, we'd both have to work and we'd spend little time with our children...

Is it a selfish desire wanting me to stay with our children even though would be my husband who have to work?

Is it bad for a woman wanting to sacrifice her job just because she'd like to be mother?
>>
Not really. In fact, it's your biological imperative. Why do you think mandatory maternity leave in the US is such a hot button issue? The first few months of parent/child bonding are paramount to lifelong psychological development.
>>
>>18464719
I know how law works in what maternity concerns...
However, I don't feel like It would be one month enought for me...I want to see my children grow up, educate them, play with them...
...my husband feel the same and that's the worst part because it's true we should both work for their safety....

I don't want him to feel bad about my selfish desire...
>>
>>18464688
It's way more important for the development of your baby for you to be at home with it. Stay at home motherhood is not oppression, it is a blessing to all involved and to society, because it produces adults who have strong roots, stable emotions and love to share. I believe the working mother is very much to blame for much of the degeneracy we see in youth, rampant sexuality and all that. Not enough hugs can really fuck you up. It's totally righteous if you to want to be with your children and your mate, if he wants children too, should do everything in his power to help you achieve that reality instead of breeding and dropping your spawn on some nanny who cares even less about it than you would.
>>
>>18464733
You say you know what I'm talking about, but I don't think you do.

When I say "mandatory maternal leave", I'm talking about the standard everywhere else, not just the one month. I'm trying to exemplify the fact that it's massively important for the psychological health of both you and your child that you spend physical, skin on skin contact together.

What you're feeling isn't selfish, it's literally the one of the most fundamental instincts involved with the birthing of a child. You want to do this because on a biological level you understand the importance of quality baby time. You uterus doesn't give a fuck about your bank account.

If you're so worried about your financial situation, start saving now so you have money to float on after you have your child.
>>
>>18464688
it's actually quite simple. let me sum it up for you in two sentences:
>peen in vagine
>fertile cumming
>>
>>18464733
WHITE GENOCIDE
>>
>>18464814
Whats wrong with you?
>>
>>18464719
>first year of parent/child bonding
ftfy
>>
>>18465082
>first 5-7 years of parent/child bonding
ftfy
>>
>>18465897
>first 57 years of parent/child bonding
ftfy
>>
>>18464688
Well, enjoy the fruits of feminism, you can vote and you can have the same right to have a job like all men, I hope you understand feminism its against family movements.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.