[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't reach female orgasm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 8e6.jpg (191KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
8e6.jpg
191KB, 624x480px
I feel like such a /adv/. At my 25 years of age I haven't been able to orgasm in any way. I had to fake them in my last relationship because my boyfriend at the time felt so insecure and unaccomplished as a man I felt incredibly pressured and I decided to just fake them.
Now this new guy I've been talking to knows this because I decided not to ever resort to faking it again and be 100% honest and open about it. He thinks it's just that my ex sucked at it. I don't want to go through another guy who has sex with me and feels like shit because I can't cum.

What are some ways to maybe force it out of me since I'm pretty sure I have FSD. Been reading into some supplements as well as hormones that are used, I just don't know where to start. I dont want to fuck myself up either.
>>
I feel like such a disappointment*

For some reason it deletes some words when I hit enter.
>>
>>18464520
Are you not even able to climax when soloing?

Are you under stress?

Things that come to my mind:
- Maybe you are climaxing, but you do not realize it because you think it must be way more intense from what you have heard.
- Get a little drunk (just a tad bit) because it makes those kind of things easier.
- Go to a doctor, if it really bothers your. Maybe there is something going on with your hormones.
- Mental attitude is more important than the body-work. An orgasm comes to a huge part from yourself committing to it and building it up in your head, while fucking. One can practice this.

I kind of fail to imagine how it feels to not cum when getting licked/fingered/fucked for some time and commiting to it. Is it starting to hurt you, or is it feeling bad? What happens when you get stimulated over several minuted? It can't be nothing...
>>
>>18464520
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04ht7dr
This really helped me, give it a listen.
>>
>>18464561
I've tried plenty of things even toys. I don't think I've ever climaxed though. I get mostly stimulated by penetration in all fours. I can feel really good and some slight twitches here and there but nothing past that. When I'm masturbating I just get bored at some point because nothing ever happens. I tried a bullet virator once on my clit and all it did was fuck with my nerves. I've gotten licked and fingered before but nothing. I don't know what approach I should do with my doctor to be honest because I have no idea what could be causing it. I don't know if its mental or if it's hormonal which is why I wanted to try some OTC remedies to maybe narrow it down.
>>
>>18464520
First of all I doubt you have FSD. So don't commit yourself to believing that.

If you'd really like some help OP you'll have to give a lot more info.

Let's start with your age and sexual history. Any abuse in your past? Are you body conscious? Do you feel sexually aroused but never 'get there' or you don't feel aroused to begin with?
>>
Try this:

http://dodsonandross.com/blogs/carlin-ross/2013/02/bettys-rock-n-roll-orgasm-technique

Also, feel lucky that you can enjoy sex, I can't. I'm sure the 'really good' feelings that you get from penetration are more intense than my shitty weak orgasms that I can only get from masturbation.

So basically I have the opposite problem from you, I can't enjoy sex and can only get aroused and orgasm from solo masturbation, and I feel nothing from penetration whereas that's where you feel sexual pleasure from

Lucky you!

Spare a thought for unfortunates like me

Good luck with your orgasm journey. Be patient with your body and have fun having sex despite the lack of orgasm.
>>
>>18464615
So I read this... >>18464592 but I think you're being too hard on yourself with expectations.

Don't start with chemical or hormonal treatments. They'll just fuck up your responses.

I think you need to go back to basics and start to learn to love your pussy, as in reallly get into exploring it and especially your clit. If it's sensitive and you avoid it I'd say that's your problem, you need to learn how to work with it and not shy away.

Experiment. Go slow. Read some great erotica while you explore. Most of all relax and have fun.
>>
Try using a hitachi wand or the back of an electric toothbrush. Even if you don't mentally feel like cumming, it will make you physically climax.
>>
>>18464628
My wife never orgasms from penetration... unless one of us has a finger or vibe on her clit. Try it. Focus on enjoying your fingers and tune into that cock sliding in and out of you at the same time.
>>
>>18464581
Thanks anon. That was interesting. Gave me some ideas on what I could say to my dr.
>>18464615
No abuse. 25 years old. I've only had one sexual partner. I have no problems getting aroused. I can be body conscious but it kinda leaves once I have sex with the person a couple of times. And like I said, it has never worked by myself either.
>>
>>18464636
I'm not talking about orgasming from penetration, I'm talking about enjoying and getting sexual pleasure from penetration, even if you don't orgasm from it

I can orgasm from rubbing my clit but adding penetration doesn't add anything to it, plus the orgasms are so weak that they're not worth even having, I only orgasm so that I can fall asleep better, I get very little sexual pleasure from it.
>>
>>18464628
Thanks anon. I wish I could get off by myself at least though.
>>
>>18464634
I got a bullet I used to play with on my clit but nothing. Would get some twitches but I think it was just my nerves acting up because I had it on the highest level.
>>
>>18464640
I feel like I can only feel great from penetration. But usually the guy has to be going pretty hard at it. My clit is not that sensitive though I do feel like rubbing it while I'm being penetrated.
>>
>>18464647
When you're close feels like you really need to pee and then when you cum it you feels these twitches radiating warmth from your vag into the surrounding regions like your legs, etc.
>>
>>18464689
Never experience this before. I dont know what could be wrong with me.
>>
>>18464706
Do you really relax when you're having sex or masturbating? For an orgasm to happen you really have to let yourself enjoy it. Do you feel self conscious in the act?
>>
>>18464821
Not when I'm solo. When I was with my ex, sure there were times he would do things that would make me feel self conscious but other times I would relax and let myself go and just enjoy it.

I dont know what I could do different to be more comfortable. It's not like I could have sex with a few people for fun to discover myself since I'm one of those people who can't feel arousal for someone who's not emotionally connected to me. I just don't know. Read the article the anon posted so I might try that today.
>>
>>18464520
Wow you're a bit mean to fake orgasms for an entire relationship.
>>
>>18464839
I'm not recommending you chase thundercocks on tinder, You could explore the psychological reasons why you feel uncomfortable instead of relaxed when it comes to being able to orgasm around someone you love. Plenty of girls and guys have the problem of being able to orgasm alone but not with a partner.
>>
>>18464520
Don worry bbe. All u ned 2 cumz is me. Jus het me up an i will maek magic lovings 2 u, then splooshy splooshy u cummings everywhare ;).
>>
>>18464874
lol
>>
>>18464520
Forget orgasms for a while. Get in touch (pun) with your sensuality more than your sexuality. Try taking luxurious bubblebaths and just stroking your whole body (not just sexual parts) to enjoy the sensations of touch.

Eventually (but really take your time with this) you can begin to zero in on your thighs and breasts, again with the focus on general feeling-nice, not arousal.

And eventually (I'm talking weeks here) move toward masturbation. Don't feel any pressure or obligation - just treat it as an extension of the sensuality, and arousal may sneak up on you.
>>
>>18464953
Should I do this everyday? How often is okay? I'll give it a go.
>>
>>18464964
I'd suggest no more than 3 times a week, to keep it something special to look forward to.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.