[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had this casual fwb thing going on, but we've gotten really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 130807_concerned.jpg (59KB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
130807_concerned.jpg
59KB, 334x334px
I had this casual fwb thing going on, but we've gotten really close and I have feelings.

What can be said about someone who's having sex with you, but also other people? Is it possible for them to have feelings for you or does the fact they're with other people mean it's just sex?

And yeah, we have talked about it, but I want a general opinion regardless of what they said
>>
>>18464345
What did they say?
>>
>>18464410
That it does "mean something" and that I'm special to them... which isn't hard to believe I guess, considering we definitely spend more time with each other than anyone else, and it's only ever sexual when we sleep together.

But he also says he feels bad about leading me on because he prefers being casual with sex, and knows I'm not very casual (yeah, it's weird that I'm in a fwb situation, but I thought we might be moving towards a relationship and it seemed right to have sex eventually). He isn't looking for a relationship in geneal I guess though

So I dunno, what he says pans out and maybe he does like me. I'm not dying to be in a relationship, but I'd like to know that the people I confide in and get close to aren't going to fuck me over. So it's an ok situation, just very uncertain. It's hard sometimes for me to believe he cares too much about me if he still wants to have sex with other people, but I don't know if that disbelief is fair, cause I'm not really into casual sex in the first place. I know lots of people are though and surely they're capable of feeling genuine care for people

so i guess I'm wondering how much you guys would think we might be mismatched in terms of how much we like each other vs. just mismatched in terms of how many people we care to be sexual with
>>
>>18464426
he isnt going to change for you,
>>
>>18464426
Honestly if you end up in a relationship with this person you're going to run into a lot of issues mainly because he's an fwb and seems like he wants to continue to be an fwb towards others as well. If you're into sharing this person with others and either having an open relationship then you mighy be able to have something.

But if you're asking this person to be with only just you, it would be unrealistic. You can't just cut them off with what they have going on that you don't know. And who knows if this person has really connected with you... through sex.. which can be possible but by the sounds of it sounds mainly sexual which isn't a bad thing but might not be able to give you the whole package. You might start feeling paranoid about them cheating on you because they're so used to having multiple partners and not easy for them to get emotionally attatched. I had an fwb once, tried to make it more than fwb ship on both ends and ended up into pure sh*t. So maybe just enjoy while you can until you find someone who gives you the whole deal. All depends what you look for in the person besides sex because a relationship based on sex won't last too long
>>
>>18464442
Well, I believe that. It's still hard to know what to do, though. I'm pretty busy, and pretty reclusive. I don't think I'd have the time or energy to pursue a new relationship, and I generally enjoy what I have with this guy. I'd feel pretty miserable if I cut things off with him too.

In a lot of ways, it comes down to how I should understand his intentions, if they're good or bad. If he's being honest or polite. you know. I don't want to be played as a fool, but I don't mind an imperfect situation, if it's as it supposedly is. Is it possible for someone to have meaningful romance but also be generally loose?

Probably the most cucked question possible, but like I said, I'm considering that I enjoy our relationship and my alternative for quiet a while I'm sure would be nothing.

So, stick with it for a while, or get out while I can?
>>
>>18464444
It doesn't really seem based on sex, cause we hang out most days a week and probably only have sex once or twice. I feel like we have pretty serious, open and candid conversations too. I mean it's just going to be my perspective you get, but I feel like we connect. And yeah, there's the frequency with which we hang out too.

Also for a while before we started having sex we were just friends
>>
>>18464448
you dont need to pursue anything just dont shut off guys from the get go, you are wasting your time and you gona end up in tears, but i guess you need that lesson
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.