[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i go about it....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: marry-2002931_960_720.jpg (69KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
marry-2002931_960_720.jpg
69KB, 960x640px
2 and a half years ago, i married the man i loved. I met him when I came to England for my higher education. (i'm german). My husband uses a crutch to walk, but i was impressed by his vocal capabilities and his outlook towards life and after a year we got married. Things were fine, until he started working from home for his software company. And i'm a graphic designer who works for private firms. And he's becoming more homebound and he's reducing real human contact except for a few people. He tries to shut me out, at times when his parents come home. Well, if i wasn't there for him i can imagine what a deranged person he would be, but i feel i'm taken for granted. And i feel i'm being something like a maid rather than a companion to him. If i wanted i could kill him, push him off the stairs ,etc, but i didn't i held on to him hoping he would look back to me. And our physical life has become almost zero for the last 2-3 months. I told what it means to me and the importance of it in marriage, but he uses his disability as a way to evade, even though it was something we had before. I feel stupid at times for my decision. And in terms of development he's 0 . His parents had to buy a house for us, why? Because he said he was saving up. I really can divorce him, but the people around us will have a bad impression about me. But if i have to, it doesn't matter, i'll do it. But how should i go about it and should i start my next chapter.,
>>
You should maybe ask yourself if the problem is within you rather than him. Who the fuck even thinks about the possibility of killing their husband.
>>
>>18464093
He's like that because he knows he will always have you, leave him for a couple weeks and watch him change
>>
>>18464139
so it's better to stay is that what you mean
>>
>>18464139
>>18464178
That anon tried to tell you he takes you for granted. There is this term called
>pussy whipped
and that is what you need to start doing. To have happy relationship, BOTH parties have to have mutul trust and respect.

He has lost his respect for you. He think you wont leave him. So you have now three choices:
1. Do nothing, pretend everything is ok, become sexually frustrated and let your life turn into misery where being not home will feel better than than being with him.

2. Divorce. Easy, but real way out. This is your failsafe option. Use once you feel he is lost.

3. Whip his sorry ass. Some femanon once told me that we boys are like children. And it is honestly true. To take care of man you need just few things
>inflate his ego directly and indirectly
>suck him out of all his sperm as often as you can
>feed him, clothe him
and most importantly
>dont allow him to be relaxed and lazy around you
Whatever you want in exchange of these services, FORCE him to do it. Emotional blackmail, conditioning, manupulation whatever it takes so you can be happy too.

Seriously go to him and tell him that you agreed to marry cheerful happy man who cuddle you, doesnt isolate himself and talks to you. And if he doesnt improve, it is time to break up.

Also dont forget that boys arent allowed to fail, show emotion, admit problems or seek help. He maybe feel worthless next to you, lost, pain or whatever happened to him. You have to overcame this social condition and do whatever it takes for him to break from this mindset. Try force hug/cuddle. Then slap. Something will work eventually.

Pussy whip him into action! Good luck.
>>
>>18464219
that's some real piece of advice, thanks for it
>>
>loving wife
>thinks about killing you

remember folks, never ever trust woman
>>
>>18464243
well after what he's done to me , i think its even to be that way...
>>
File: areyou.jpg (79KB, 403x498px) Image search: [Google]
areyou.jpg
79KB, 403x498px
>>18464219
this has to be advice to cause harm

>ppl suggest blackmail and emotional turmoil to get what they want
>>
>>18464249
he have done nothing to you, you disgusting joke of a human being

great bait, i got upset
>>
>>18464243
You dont have to worry about wife kiling you if you
>have more value being alive
>dont have life insurance

If you treat your qtie girl so badly she starts thinking about murder, you obviously failed nit just as gusband, but as decent human being and probably deserve it.

>>18464251
Forgive me for not using sugar coated words, but i like go straight to the point. And really, good marriage is like transaction. In ideal world you do anything to make your partner happy because love. But we dont live in ideal world.

It take two stupid people to have bad marriage. Pic related. Does your partner do (or doesnt) what you want? Just work on it.

It is not rocket science. Also we boys are super simple. With right stimulus we go to war and die. I bet she just wants more cuddling. Not that hard to do.
>>
File: fdsghj.jpg (36KB, 494x560px) Image search: [Google]
fdsghj.jpg
36KB, 494x560px
>>18464093
>i can imagine what a deranged person he would be
>If i wanted i could kill him
>>
>>18464093
A lot of men get 'comfortable' in a marriage, which means that they stop putting effort into keeping you happy. You have to show him that you are not here to be taken for granted, your presence is not granted if your needs are not being met.

Start leaving the house more, join a bored wives club or something. Take an art class. He will start to miss you and realize that you are not a permanent piece of furniture in your life.

I also have a husband like this and he gets sad whenever I leave the house and as a result he becomes more affectionate. My mother's husband is this way too.

Men don't like it when they feel like they can lose you so they make up for it.

Men stop trying if they have no reason to try, they do this in their careers too. A lot of them do this without realizing it so its up to you to make a difference.

I would only start worrying if he did not miss you while you were gone and if he did not start being affectionate or a bit jealous if you spent time away from him.
>>
>>18464219
this is really bad advice considering OP's husband doesnt seem to want sex. What she needs to do is remove herself from being at home all the time so that he misses her presence and stops taking her for granted.
>>
>>18464292
>>18464297
>leave house
>becomes more affectionate
I am not sure if this is right or wrong. It probably depends on what kind of person your husband is.

If my wife would just stay outside a lot without telling me where, i would presume she cheats on me and that would be really short marriage.

But then again maybe this is the emotional blackmail put into practice via jealousy. Still i wish girls would be more direct and less backstabbing.
>>
>>18464323
No I do not mean go outside without telling him where you are. I mean giving him space and room to miss OP.

I'm not saying blackmail or being emotionally manipulivite is the thing to do, im saying that its easy for men to take their partners for granted and to forget that they are not permanent additions to their lives. Men dialing down on romance as a relationship goes on is very common because they expect that women will stay happy if their needs are not met even if the woman says otherwise.

A woman creating her own time away from her man will usually wake him up a bit and cause him to start trying again.
>>
>>18464348
Interesting. Do you think such thing would work in the opposite direction as well (aka make wife miss you), or are girls immune to this?
>>
>>18464292
i almost cried laughing when i saw bored wives club, anyways thank you. I'll just move into an office and work there.....because i do have work to do myself
>>
>>18464363
not in most cases
>>
>>18464363
For me, definitely. I am a very insecure woman and I would up my game if my man started to distance himself from me. I also have read things online that state that women get jealous when you start spending time away from them but every woman is different. I also think that women have more experience in knowing how to 'keep' a man, because we are pretty much programmed to crave security from men due to being the ones who carry the children so doing this might not be necessary. I would say only do it if your woman does not listen to you expressing that your needs are not being met.
>>
should we go out for movie? he wanted watch wonder woman, do you suggest that i approach him the way i did before marriage, and the reason i came to 4 chan was to get opinions on the man i chose, because i'm just 27 now, and i think its time that we should add another member to the family, but with his resentment , i don't think i can , if it is someone else, i have to decide fast, because i do to want to pass on my genes... because he''s like the man john lennon sings about in the song nowhere man
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.