[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

eye infection pain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Yeux_discus_fish.jpg (203KB, 630x681px) Image search: [Google]
Yeux_discus_fish.jpg
203KB, 630x681px
i got a speck of plastic in my eye two days ago; the speck washed out, but the eye is infected now. today i saw a doctor at the drive-through clinic (ausfag btw) and he prescribed Apo-chloramphenicol eye drops and to see him again in three days' time, but i don't think i'm going to last that long - each time i blink, it's like being stabbed in the eyeball with an ice-pick. if i go to the local hospital emergency room, i'll wait in the queue forever as more seriously injured patients come in. wat do? i don't think aspirin is going to help here.
>>
>>18464065
Go to to the hospital and wait it out.
>>
Ophthalmologist here... Go the ER, you probably need stronger antibiotics drops like quinolones and to patch your eye. It hurts to blink probably on the account of a corneal ulcer. I could go on about retards who waited it out and that I had to take the eye out because the infection spread if it convinces you
>>
>>18464065

Go to the ER. Unless you want to lose the eye? In which case keep posting here and post some pics as it slowly gets more fucked up.
>>
Go to the ER and if its taking too long start moaning loud and sprawl out on the floor and make a big scene so they move you along just to make you fucking stop. Bro its your fucking eyeball, little jimmys gay ass broken arm aint going to get any worse by waiting an extra hour. Your eyeball is gonna be fucking toast though if you wait.

Or dont, and then go two days from now when youre fucking blind for life and they ask "why didnt you come sooner? ;^)"
>>
>>18464065
Eyefag here. Chloramphenicol is for bacterial infections - this will help with the infection BUT your eye injury is an EMERGENCY and you need to go to the hospital right now, so they can properly wash your eyes.

If you don't you could end up with permanent eye problems.
>>
>>18465122
>;)
.)
I fixed it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.