[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

friend has a crush on me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1497201524423.jpg (205KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1497201524423.jpg
205KB, 843x1034px
so ive been in a relationship with my bf for several years and we couldnt be closer. a few months ago i met this girl and became friends, but she told me a month or two ago that she loves me. the problem is that i still want to be friends with her, but i wont let anyone come between my bf and i. i havent talked to her since she told me because i didnt want to lead her on, and she has a different major, so we don't share any classes, but im starting to feel a little guilty. should i just keep ghosting her, or do something else?
>>
File: the fuck bro casey parody.png (1MB, 972x714px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck bro casey parody.png
1MB, 972x714px
You should never ghost anyone in my opinion. You should instead give her the option to be friends with you or to ghost herself out. Tell her it's not mutual instead of being a bitch and ghosting her.

fucking people who ghost people S M H. It hurts more than being rejected.
>>
>>18463998
As someone who has been on the other side of this, my advice is this: be firm and honest, and tell her the truth about your situation and your bf. Don't be mean or rude, but make it crystal clear that it can't happen. Tell her that you'd like to remain friends, but romance isn't an option. If she decides not to talk with you for a few weeks, don't blame her, she's probably just trying to get through rejection. She'll return and talk with you again later with a clear head.

I was romantically rejected by someone a long while ago, and yet we're still close friends.
>>
Dykes are bad news, woman. But you already knew that.

I'd like to tell you to politely reject her; but being a lesbian, the bitch may or may not leave you alone if you're not stern.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.