[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutting a long story short: Have been crushing on a girl for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: so.jpg (6KB, 168x250px) Image search: [Google]
so.jpg
6KB, 168x250px
Cutting a long story short:

Have been crushing on a girl for about three years now. We're decently good friends, but last year I probably blew all my chances with her after an argument turned bad. Normally, I'm a pretty confident guy, but she gets me shy as all hell. I still love her though, and will do anything to date her. Any advice on how to do this? Anything will help at this point.
>>
>>18463854
>and will do anything to date her. Any advice on how to do this?

Apparently not. The simplest thing to do is ask her out, and in 3 years you haven't been able to muster the sack to do it. That is literally your only answer and solution. Ask her out and either succeed, or fail and finally have some peace that the situation has come to an end.
>>
KEK A DOODLE DOO
>>
>>18463854
She's probably getting blacked as you read this. Sorry anon. Moveon
>>
>>18463855
>the simplest thing to do is to ask her out

If it was that easy, I wouldn't be here.
>>
extremely useful advice everyone. sorry OP. my advice would either be to try to reconcile with her or to find another girl entirely if that doesn't work
>>
Don't make me say oneitis.... fuck you
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.