[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend no longer wants to have sex with me when I try.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: BRLci4fFRKG-png__700.jpg (76KB, 700x763px) Image search: [Google]
BRLci4fFRKG-png__700.jpg
76KB, 700x763px
My girlfriend no longer wants to have sex with me when I try. I feel like I'm failing as a man to turn her on. She says she's still attracted to me but actions speak louder than words to me. If we're not having sex does that mean we're basically just friends who hang out and live together? I love her.This girl I know keeps wanting to hang out. I'm not that kinda guy I won't cheat ever but it makes me feel good to text with her when I get turned down or feel badly in the relationship. I just want my gf to want me like I do her. Wat do?
>>
>>18463781
How long has it been since you've had sex? I mean, regular sex?
>t. Anon who literally went through this EXACT scenario word by word.
>>
File: 1456833653964.jpg (20KB, 438x400px) Image search: [Google]
1456833653964.jpg
20KB, 438x400px
>>18463783
I'll give it to you straight. I asked this same question here and got this.
>Bring up the no sex and ask what the issue is.
To explain this, best case scenario she'll tell you what the issue is and you can move on to fixing it together over a period of time (Not overnight probably)
Worst case scenario, she tells you there is nothing wrong and she just doesn't feel like it. (Like my ex did) In which case your best option is to give her your reason for bringing it up and explain how it's affecting you or you deal with it like a cuck. Remember, your a human too and have needs just like her. While the choice of sex requires consent on both sides, if one is suddenly not interested it usually means there is a serious issue..
I hope for your sake it's nothing serious but I can't say I see a happy ending with this situation.

Be prepared to either give the breakup or receive the breakup if she's refusing any steps to remedy the situation.
>>
People can lose their sexual appetite for many reasons related to their health. This is why doctors always ask people about their sex life, it is a strong indicator of their general health. Your girlfriend could be stressed, depressed, tired, sick, and so on. I think you should ask your girlfriend if she is stressed, depressed, tired, sick, and so on. Ask her if there is anything she noticed about her recent health which may affect her sexuality. Don't let her avoid the discussion when she says she's still turned on. You are right. Actions do speak louder than words. She should acknowledge that you have sex less often. She should acknowledge that something changed. Tell her that you don't want to judge her or pressure her. Tell her that you want to understand her and help her.
>>
>>18463799
frankly OP this is the death of the relationship most likely. something is going on with your gf where she doesn't want sex and it's likely serious. with my ex she started doing coke and who knows what the fuck else she was doing.
>>
Continuing from >>18463804.

After you have thoroughly discussed every possible health problem that may have decreased her libido , the next step is to discuss if you changed, or if her tasted in men changed. Sometimes people change, sometimes tastes change. Both of these things are possible and can be discussed. Remember that you are trying to understand her, not judge her, and repeat it as often as necessary. You should believe it yourself.

If you didn't change and neither did she, then perhaps she was faking being sexually active. It is rare, and it is dumb, but it happens. Some people -force- themselves to be more sexual than normal for the sake of cementing a relationship, sometimes because they are afraid to be lonely, and these people gradually go back to being asexual once they are romantically entangled. Once you rule out other possibilities, this is a rarer-yet-possible explanation which you can also discuss together.
>>
>>18463820
>faking being sexually active
This op. Time to break up. Or castrate yourself to prevent getting horny in order to stay with a bitch who wont even bother to suck your cock.

Sorry.
>>
Emotional reset, become less invested in the relationship and switch to flirting with your girlfriend. Try and catch intense eye contact at literally every possible chance. Smirk a bit when you do. Stop taking her bullshit seriously. Almost every time a girl is upset with you, unless it's obviously serious, her raeg is a test for you to pretty much shrug off. Take her on a date, get her to do some dumb question/answer stuff with you.

She says she's attracted to you but doesn't want sex? Probably lying to make you feel good because she loves you. Love wont persist without attraction. If you're needy, clingy or too frequently emotionally weak or kowtowing to her to prevent anger you're making her lose not just attraction but respect. You need to be strong, masculine, leading and dominant. Gently, lovingly, but firm. Make it fun as much as possible.

This is far more likely than health issues. Do not attempt to speak to her about any of this. It'll be a turn off and she'll perceive your changes as cheap tricks to get your dick wet.

If none of this is applicable take her to do exciting shit in new (otherwise, familiar) places and try new things together. If still she doesn't respond its either medical, she's been pretending to like you since you first met (btw, become more exciting to her than you were the first moment you met) or you're retarded.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.